The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Young Staal just had an assist for the empty netter and the Pens beat the Slugs 4-2. 8)

And Tampa also loses to the Avs, 4-2.

Young Staal just had an assist for the empty netter and the Pens beat the Slugs 4-2. 8)

And Tampa also loses to the Avs, 4-2.

When Tallinder limped off the ice I thought I was going to be sick.

What a horrible night...cheap shots everywhere, the Sens were taunting the Sabres bench the whole night - is that necessary when you're up 6-1?

Kinda like Briere Spearing Oveckin when they were up big time. :D Not trying to start anything really. I just kinda found it ironic. I agree with you when you say Miller was frustrated. He seems to be hard on himself when he doesnt perform to his standard, which i hope our guys are doing.

Personally, I hated the Briere spear, I thought it was stupid and unnecessary. I like Briere, but I've always been more partial to Drury, and Briere does things that drive me crazy somethimes. However, the Briere thing, while stupid, was something between him and Ovechkin, whereas the Sabres/Sens thing was more of a team vs. team thing. I mean, I guess it doesn't matter, but it's still kinda different...but still stupid. haha

And no, I don't think Heatley did anything cheap to Tallinder, the whole game was just kinda cheap, that's what I meant.

just got back from the evgeni malkin show. pitt wins 4-2

You have to admit Quince, those guys are fun to watch.

This was the first time that NHL radio let me listen to your post game call in show. I always thought our "aftermath" was a pitful representation of broadcasting but I found the Buffalo version wasn't much different. Although the person taking the call ins was far more knowledgable than Morgan Patrick :roll:.

Here's a question...do people in Buffalo realize that the Sabers have 61 points and are in 1st place in the East? The callers all sounded like the team is riding a 10 game losing streak and calling out the players for no effort? They have been playing awesome this season and couldn't possibly keep up that pace for 82 games. Anyway, just an interesting observation. I'm always curious to hear other teams post game reports, maybe ours isn't as awful as I think it is.

just got back from the evgeni malkin show. pitt wins 4-2

You have to admit Quince, those guys are fun to watch.

This was the first time that NHL radio let me listen to your post game call in show. I always thought our "aftermath" was a pitful representation of broadcasting but I found the Buffalo version wasn't much different. Although the person taking the call ins was far more knowledgable than Morgan Patrick :roll:.

Here's a question...do people in Buffalo realize that the Sabers have 61 points and are in 1st place in the East? The callers all sounded like the team is riding a 10 game losing streak and calling out the players for no effort? They have been playing awesome this season and couldn't possibly keep up that pace for 82 games. Anyway, just an interesting observation. I'm always curious to hear other teams post game reports, maybe ours isn't as awful as I think it is.

yah....i went out to Dave & Busters for my b-day...so i wasnt completely paying full attention to the Sabres game...but from what i did see (which was most of it) they SUCKED!!!

i hate to sound like the sky is falling, but they need to pick it up...and i mean now. We're playing the Laff tomorrow!

It's true, tsa. I like Malkin, just not when he scores on the Sabres. haha

I went to the other Pens game this year, it was more fun...we won. lol Although, Malkin wasn't as hot as he was tonight, it was the Crosby show that day.

I'm also going to the Sabres/Pens game in Pitt in March, I'm excited. Good thing I'm going this year, who knows how much longer they'll be that close to me. :?

i hate to sound like the sky is falling, but they need to pick it up...and i mean now. We're playing the Laff tomorrow!

The same Laffs that scored 9 unanswered goals against the Ruins?

yeah i never knew malkin was so bigggg the kids a beast.

haha I remember seeing videos of him playing back home before he came over and everyone else looked so tiny compared to him.

I went to the other Pens game this year, it was more fun...we won. lol Although, Malkin wasn't as hot as he was tonight, it was the Crosby show that day.

I'm also going to the Sabres/Pens game in Pitt in March, I'm excited. Good thing I'm going this year, who knows how much longer they'll be that close to me. :?

OMG!! youre going to that game?!?! So am i!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yah....i went out to Dave & Busters for my b-day...so i wasnt completely paying full attention to the Sabres game...but from what i did see (which was most of it) they SUCKED!!!

HA, I dont even think we have Dave and Busters down here. I havent seen one atleast. OH Yeah Go Coyotes. Im proud of them, Even though they beat us i was still happy.

Man, the Ducks are really having trouble without Pronger. Had a 3-0 lead late in the third. They blew it. They gave up the gamewinning goal, VERY late in the third.

Then when it looks like they may have a chance, a penalty shot, they blow it.

Cammy McWhammers giving you the scores!

As of 6:43PM EST 1.7.06

7:00PM EST

New York Islanders: 2 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Carolina Hurricanes: 4

1:00PM EST

Philadelphia Flyers: 3 FINAL :(

Boston Bruins: 4

3:00PM EST

New Jersey Devils: 3 FINAL :D

Ottawa Senators: 2

New York Rangers: 4 FINAL :(

Montreal Canadiens: 3

Buffalo Sabres: 4 FINAL :D

Toronto Maple Leafs: 3

Atlanta Thrashers: 2 FINAL OT :D

Washington Capitals: 3

8:00PM EST

St Louis Blues: 2 FINAL :(

Nashville Predators: 3

Colorado Avalanche: 2 FINAL SO :D

Minnesota Wild: 1

10:00PM EST

Dallas Stars: 2 FINAL :D

Calgary Flames: 4

10:30PM EST

Detroit Red Wings: 2 FINAL :D

Los Angeles Kings: 4

10:30PM EST

Columbus Blue Jackets: 2 FINAL :D

San Jose Sharks: 5

OMG!! youre going to that game?!?! So am i!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OMG so am I :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scores are good for an active and healthy body. Healthy body = Healthy mind!

As of 6:41PM EST

2:00PM EST

Pheonix Coyotes: 4 FINAL :(

Chicago Blackhawks: 2

Philadelphia Flyers: 1 FINAL :(

Ottawa Senators: 6

New Jersey Devils: 3 FINAL :D (Sorry Cath.. for the canes sake)

Montreal Canadiens: 0

7:30PM EST

Tampa Bay Lightning: 3 FINAL SO :(

Pittsburg Penguins: 2

Detroit Red Wings: 2 FINAL :D

Anahiem Ducks: 4

10:00PM EST

Florida Panthers: 3 FINAL SO :D

Vancouver Canucks: 4