The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

3:00PM EST

New Jersey Devils: 3 FINAL :D (Sorry Cath.. for the canes sake)

Montreal Canadiens: 0

Yeah Cath has got to get her @ss out of California....The longer she stays there the worse the Habs seem to be getting.

the poor Habs--really sounds like this flu bug is kicking some serious butt in their locker room. Would not wish this on any team. They deserve kudos for just suiting up and taking the ice the last few days. They are showing incredible fortitude & character.

A Flyers new low... :cry:

Senators fans can't bear to watch Flyers' loss

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/hockey/16408178.htm

"At this point we have just got to perform on the ice," Mike Knuble said. "To keep saying things is just irrelevant. Do you think there is a magic word or something to say?

"Nobody is happy about losing. We were at this point 2 months ago. You come in the room and you feel like you're ready to play and you want to play and it's just, we get behind the eight ball right away. We get down quick.

"[Yesterday] they made it look extremely easy and we made it look extremely difficult to play. If you're going to make it easy for them to snap it around, you're slicing your own throat."

0-12-3 with Forsberg out of the line up...

She was in sunny CA with her family. :D

and she didn't offer to take any of us!! after all the things we haven't done for her!! the nerve!! LOL

the poor Habs--really sounds like this flu bug is kicking some serious butt in their locker room. Would not wish this on any team. They deserve kudos for just suiting up and taking the ice the last few days. They are showing incredible fortitude & character.

Yeah I just read up on this. Apparently it's hit the dressing room hard. Strange stuff. Although I'm not quick to take the Lindy Ruff route and blame my team's losses on anything but the fortitude of the opposing teams.

“Since that game in Washington when guys started puking between periods, all of us started getting sick,†said captain Saku Koivu

I wish them all to get healthier, in the meantime I hope they can pull it together. Maybe it'll be one of those weird team bonding experiences.

"Remember the time we all had the flu?..."

She was in sunny CA with her family. :D

When is she comin' back?

I believe she told me the 8th but Hoyle's correct, she drove so if they hit traffic or anything it could change the date.

(idont know where im supposed to post this...) :)

Official ALL STAR Starters:

EAST:

Daniel Briere

Sidney Crosby

Alex Ovechkin

Brian Campbell

Sheldon Souray

Ryan Miller

WEST:

Jonathan Cheechoo

Joe Thornton

Joe Sakic

Nicklas Lidstrom

Scott Niedermayer

Roberto Luongo

Complete rosters will be announced Saturday, Jan. 13, exclusively on CBC during its coverage of Hockey Day in Canada and on RDS.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&pa...rticleid=287061

Aww you guys are totally sweet. Haha. I am missed!

:D But I am back. Ooooooo how I loved California.. Los Angeles is a beautiful place.. I miss it already. And yes, we drove there. Spent two weeks, and it took us four days to drive back (we stopped at hotels every night to sleep, which is why it took so long) we arrived today at 7- right before the Habs game.

And I am soooooo glad I didn't miss this one.. 4-2 win over the Thrashers after practically half the team was sick with that stupid flu.. rawr. But they are better now and are playing fantastically :D Man I love my Habs haha. Saku Koivu got his 500th assist! Woo! How fantastic.. it was an awesome game.. I am glad to see my Habs playing like they were before.

They started losing when I left to California so it's good to know I am not going back to Cali. till this summer when the season is over, I won't be causing anymore bad games for those Habs lol 8)

Did I mention while I was in Los Angeles I had the pleasure to meet Alexander Frolov, Anze Kopitar, Derek Armstrong, Tom Kostopolous, Mathieu Garon and saw Oleg Tverdovsky again? Because I did, and it was marvolous :P