The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Thanks lol

And I won't go back.. I am going to Montreal in two months though, hopefully I can go on at least one vacation and they don't slump like that time 8) but when I am in Montreal it might be lucky for the team!

And they're taking on the Flyers tomorrow night, I am sure they can take this one! And I will post todays game sooner or later since I've been slacking these past two weeks.

Speaking of Sabres fans whos favourite players are Miller and Soupy..

Since Buffalo is the only team to ever have three players make the All-Star team the photographer felt the need to, well, take photographs (usually that is what the photographer would do, but these are special photographs, especially the last two)

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/N...22_1024x768.jpg

And now I should post todays games..

7:30 PM EST

St Louis vs

New Jersey

Pittsburgh vs

Florida

8:00 PM EST

Buffalo vs

Chicago

10:30 PM EST

Edmonton vs

San Jose

//

:D I'll be watching the Sabres game tonight woo

CATHERINE! Thank you!!! :) Seriously, you have no idea, I've been looking for a big version of the three of them together. haha There was this big one in the paper today, but on the buffalo news' site they just have a little version of it. Yes! And those are some pretty cool shots. I like how Campbell looks like he's wearing makeup with that eye. I noticed it during his interview on HNIC on Saturday, it amused me. haha...

Yay! :D I am glad you like them!

And I am watching the Sabres game.. and I want to talk about the Afinogenov thing but I'm too lazy to type it again.. lol.. here goes..

TSN commentators said that one of the adjustments the Sabres would have to make to the team to make it far in the playoffs would be to free up cap space to make room for a player that has been to the playoffs, someone to lead the team. They said that one of the moves they should make is get rid of Afinogenov.

I was sad to hear that. Unless of course, he would be coming to Carolina.

well, cath.... those TSN people obviously dont know that theyre talking about...theres no way in hell that would ever happen. Maxi can lead a team

btw- sabres win :mrgreen:

well, cath.... those TSN people obviously dont know that theyre talking about...theres no way in hell that would ever happen. Maxi can lead a team

Sabres win 2-1 with their PP ruining another shut out by Miller in the last minutes of the game, giving up a short handed goal.

Sabres win 2-1 with their PP ruining another shut out by Miller in the last minutes of the game, giving up a short handed goal.

I know what Miller did after the gane!

All the people were saying on tsn was that the Sabres have a serious chances of winning the cup, but they need to make one last addition to the team that will bring playoff experience. Players like Vanek and Maxim are playing a greater role in the Sabres lineup this year then the previous season and it's not uncommon for young players to disappear in the playoffs.

IT's not impossible for the Sabres current lineup to take the cup, but the guys on TSN just needed something to talk about. Try to remember if these guys were actually tha smart about hockey they be general managers.

Do tell....it couldn't be too much according to the blogger from HockeyBuzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. "There's nothing to do do in that dreary city"

Do tell....it couldn't be too much according to the blogger from HockeyBuzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. "There's nothing to do do in that dreary city"

tsa...have you ever been to buffalo?

theres plenty to do. and i mean plenty...

this "blogger" talks about no bars around hsbc...are you kiddin?? look up 'west chippewa' on google, and you'll find all the bars you could ever want :lol:

this guys a tool to begin with. thats why hes on Eklands site.

this "blogger" talks about no bars around hsbc...are you kiddin?? look up 'west chippewa' on google, and you'll find all the bars you could ever want :lol:

Maybe those bars weren't his type :wink:. And why exactly is this great social mecca of Buffalo you refer to only based on alcohol?

And yes, I've been to Buffalo but only passed through it on route to Canada. Oh, and there are a lot of Buffalo fans on Ecklund's site, are they tools too :mrgreen:? Just having fun with ya...are you of legal drinking age to have actual first hand experience with this night life?

Maybe those bars weren't his type :wink:. And why exactly is this great social mecca of Buffalo you refer to only based on alcohol?

And yes, I've been to Buffalo but only passed through it on route to Canada. Oh, and there are a lot of Buffalo fans on Ecklund's site, are they tools too :mrgreen:? Just having fun with ya...are you of legal drinking age to have actual first hand experience with this night life?