The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

heheh...the Sabres certainly enjoy our night life. Ive seen em all at countless places, and they were definitely having a great time. Theyre always at Liars, Quote, Mr Good Bar, Big Shotz, ect...its really fun.

i love our night life...for someone who isnt familiar with the city or its night life, sure, they might have a "hard time" finding a place they like. if chippawa/elmwood isnt your scene, walk 10mins to the Allentown district. its more layed back. :mrgreen:

heheh...the Sabres certainly enjoy our night life. Ive seen em all at countless places, and they were definitely having a great time. Theyre always at Liars, Quote, Mr Good Bar, Big Shotz, ect...its really fun.

i love our night life...for someone who isnt familiar with the city or its night life, sure, they might have a "hard time" finding a place they like. if chippawa/elmwood isnt your scene, walk 10mins to the Allentown district. its more layed back. :mrgreen:

Again, you know this from first hand knowledge because you too hang out at these places? Do your parents know :shock:?

Again, you know this from first hand knowledge because you too hang out at these places? Do your parents know :shock:?

Don't criticizes her underaged opinion of BUffalo's nightlife if you're going to base your own opinion of an internet blog.

last thing in respones to buffalo... buffalo was actually voted onto best nightlife cities in north and south america and it was in the top 16 but just got taken out this year just a little stat for ya... sabres, panthers,blues,oilers all victorious 2 nite

last thing in respones to buffalo... buffalo was actually voted onto best nightlife cities in north and south america and it was in the top 16 but just got taken out this year just a little stat for ya...

The fact Buffalo was electronically stuffing the NHL All-Star ballots caused them to lose focus on voting for itself as best nightlife area. :D

Do tell....it couldn't be too much according to the blogger from HockeyBuzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. "There's nothing to do do in that dreary city"

The irony of that whole thread is that the Philly blogger was trying to go for the over-the-top button-pushing that his counterpart from Buffalo (Garth) does routinely.

They did the same thing to Nashville and its fans and Sabre posters piled on like there was no tomorrow. When the shoe is on the other foot though, the venom pours out and the all too common overly defensive posture is struck.

I just had to laugh at it all. The Philly guy is laughing too as his blog response totals look like a pinball machine. :)

Max gets the game winner. Eat it tsn dopes! :D

Heck yeah, that's the spirit! 8)

I think the TSN commentators are just jealous and wish they could have Max in Canada.

Last nights scores..

St Louis 3

New Jersey 2

Pittsburgh 2

Florida 5

Buffalo 2

Chicago 1

Edmonton 3

San Jose 2

//

Tonights games...

7:00 PM EST

NYI vs

Boston

Toronto vs

Buffalo (Haha, Lets Go Buffalo!)

Ottawa vs

NYR

Phildelphia vs

Montreal (Go Habs Go!)

Florida vs

Carolina

7:30 PM EST

Washington vs

Tampa Bay

8:30 PM EST

Anaheim vs

Dallas

9:00 PM EST

Calgary vs

Colorado

Detroit vs

Phoenix

10:00 PM EST

Minnesota vs

Vancouver

10:30 PM EST

San Jose vs

Los Angeles

//

Son of a b kolzig sucks, all the time with this 5 goals on 25 shots bs, *edit* is that?

At least AO got 2 more pts to put him at 61. :/

Hmm.. I didn't watch the Caps and Lightning game but I am glad the Lightning won, I like them better than the Caps :P

And Moooontreal! Woo! They won, again. I was not impressed with their play the first period. They let in two really lousy goals, but I can't complain they also put it in two into Phillys nets, but both the goals didn't seem like they were terribly alot of work (2 goals on 4 shots, I was hoping we'd average that the rest of the game too haha) They picked it up the rest of the game though. I really enjoyed it. Despite the Flyers losing so much they put up a wonderful game.

The Philly commentators really were loving Sheldon Souray the whole night haha it was fantastic. 8)

And you know, I love it when the Habs go on the PK because it is so fun to watch lol :lol:

And you know, I love it when the Habs go on the PK because it is so fun to watch lol :lol:

LOL, I sort of feel the same. There's always the chance of being scored on and being a man down puts any team at a weakness, but the way Montreal's 5 on 5 is lately....I usually feel less stressed on the PK. I don't know why.

I think we play better with a man in the box =

When a penalty gets called against one of our players, I'm upset because of course, a penalty is a penalty. But then I remember how fantastic our PK is and then I'm like 'Yay! We might score!'

Especially with shots like Sheldon Sourays yesterday. They even had to review it :D

Lol hoyle I had a dream last night that crosby got another 6 point game, must be a premonition, eh? Even I know that Crosby cannot be caught.

Lol hoyle I had a dream last night that crosby got another 6 point game, must be a premonition, eh? Even I know that Crosby cannot be caught.

I love Ovechkin as a hockey player too, but Crosby is tearing up the league and he's played about 5 less games then Ovech.

no one wants to celebrate with me about the Flames win? i guess i'll have to do it myself.... *parties with self* gee this is so much fun!!! haha

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbup: