The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

The Philly commentators really were loving Sheldon Souray the whole night haha it was fantastic. 8)

Jim Jackson and Steve Coates?

I miss them so bad... :cry:

I'm thinking that is correct. Don't you live in Philly though? So don't you get that channel their games play on? :?

it's in the second, and it's 6-2 now......

the outcome is expected, I've never seen Montreal win a game before 7:00 in my entire life.

And Ottawa and Toronto are two peas out of the same pot.....They love running up scores, but choke in the playoffs.

hahaha, reminds me of what Wallin did last season playing vs. MTL. I think he more than made up for it in game 2 vs. NJ though, agreed? :lol: :lol:

?

Last season only 2 Canes scored for the other team

Tverdovsky in a 3-2 loss at NYI and Nic Wallin in a 7-2 win vs the Caps

Well I finally decided to cheer for the Slugs and they go and lose to Tampa. See if I ever cheer them on again :evil:!

Well I finally decided to cheer for the Slugs and they go and lose to Tampa. See if I ever cheer them on again :evil:!

The Philly commentators really were loving Sheldon Souray the whole night haha it was fantastic. 8)

Jim Jackson and Steve Coates?

I miss them so bad... :cry:

I'm thinking that is correct. Don't you live in Philly though? So don't you get that channel their games play on? :?

I'm about an hour from Philly, but they blackout the Flyers games on DirecTV. So I haven't heard JJ in ages, I keep hoping he'll be on Versus for a 'Canes game at some point.

hehehehhe, sorry, even though it was to a division rival of ours, I still laugh because Buffalo lost.

I really did want them to beat Tampa but I assure you, I'm laughing! Two losses in a row at the HSBC and no Slug fans here to report their scores. What a suprise :shock:.

hehehehhe, sorry, even though it was to a division rival of ours, I still laugh because Buffalo lost.

I really did want them to beat Tampa but I assure you, I'm laughing! Two losses in a row at the HSBC and no Slug fans here to report their scores. What a suprise :shock:.

hahahahahaha!!!! Exactly, tsa. :D

I'm sure they'll be in here later though, as always. :D Maybe the terrific season that they've had so far is starting to tire the poor boys out? Maaaaaaaaaybe? How long do you predict that it will take before they start suffering the injuries now? :lol: And naturally, our usual Buffalo posters will completely disagree w/ me, but that's okay too. LMAO!!

^^ sorry running a tad bit late guys haha millers becoming a choke artist in the 3rd period the 3rd goal looked soft. spacek had a nice pass to boyle for the 2nd goal. too bad boyle plays for the guys wearing better looking uni's/the other team. ive always hated spacek being on are team because why do we need an offensive minded defensemen on the sabres :shock: but ill leave that for a sabres board