The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

nope not tonite- im bad luck this year at games too 0-2 ha

This year im 2-0 at the RBC, and 1-0 in playoffs from last season. I have yet to see them lose when I am there, so I am going to try to make a few more games :D

This year im 2-0 at the RBC, and 1-0 in playoffs from last season. I have yet to see them lose when I am there, so I am going to try to make a few more games :D

After tonight, we're 0-0-1 in my presence. :(

After tonight, we're 0-0-1 in my presence. :(

OTL isn't to bad we still get a point, so i'll take it, just try harder next time ok? :lol:

300:

I might make the TB game next saturday, pending some other things... but no idea yet.

Well, from a 'Canes fans' point of view, I'd tell you to go to all the rest of the home games at HSBC, but for your teams sake, STAY AWAY FROM THE HSBC, QUINCE!!!! :D :D

lololol :lol: i take that to heart haha i dont get i was undefeated last year 4-0 all of against southeast division teams now that I think of it and i saw them lose the record breaker this year to Atlanta

so this doesnt go off topic and for the 1st time in years im in on a saturday ill start a thread about this in off topic seeing how lucky you are at games to releive my sabres stress :mrgreen:

After tonight's game, I'm 2-1-1 this season. I'm trying to figure out what's throwing off my mojo.

Had my "Banner Raising" Canes t-shirt on against the Panthers awhile ago. We won.

Had a different t-shirt, but my Canes jersey on against the Ducks. We won.

Had the Banner t-shirt and the jersey on against the Flyers. We lost. Badly.

Tonight I went Canes crazy. Had my Banner t-shirt, my jersey, my hat, and the commemorative Rod puck in my pocket. Lost in OT.

I really need to figure out the right combination before Thursday. After tonight's loss, we need the Capitals game more than ever.

hahahahahaha!!!! Exactly, tsa. :D

I'm sure they'll be in here later though, as always. :D Maybe the terrific season that they've had so far is starting to tire the poor boys out? Maaaaaaaaaybe? How long do you predict that it will take before they start suffering the injuries now? :lol: And naturally, our usual Buffalo posters will completely disagree w/ me, but that's okay too. LMAO!!

How long do you predict that it will take before they start suffering the injuries now? :lol:

first, why are you hoping for injuries on players?

second, since when are injuries funny?

No one is hoping for Buffalo players to get injuries melissa.....

....it's the fact that Sabres fans use injuries as their excuse for loses ALL the time, as if they're the only team in the NHL that can have unhealthy players.

hahahahahaha!!!! Exactly, tsa. :D

I'm sure they'll be in here later though, as always. :D Maybe the terrific season that they've had so far is starting to tire the poor boys out? Maaaaaaaaaybe? How long do you predict that it will take before they start suffering the injuries now? :lol: And naturally, our usual Buffalo posters will completely disagree w/ me, but that's okay too. LMAO!!

How long do you predict that it will take before they start suffering the injuries now? :lol:

You need to READ the rest of my post that you quoted, Melissa. I stated (& what you left out to comment on) is that "maybe the terrific start of the season that they've had so far is starting to tire the poor boys out". Learn when your team is being given a compliment, & how to be gracious about it. Hoping for injuries? Ummmm, no. Injuries are natural occurrances in this sport, as we're all too well aware of, & w/ as hard & gung-ho as the Sabres have been playing coming out of the gate on Day 1 of this season, there are going to be injuries - that much speed & hard work starts to take its toll on their bodies by mid season, which is pretty much NOW. It's unavoidable for any team in that position, really. And I'm making injuries out to be funny? No, but I do recall you a few sets of boards ago having a little fun of your own w/ the injuries to our team last season/postseason, & Hoyle got it right when he said that you act as though the Sabres are the only team that has to suffer through them & what's funny to me is that some of you act like it's a national tragedy when they do. Some Sabres fans severely downplayed the Cole incident from March during playoffs, but freaked out w/ the AO/ Briere incident. I think that maybe before some people accuse, that they themselves need to look at their own behaviour first. :wink:

Last night the Minnesota wild won 4-3 over the Chicago Blackhawks..

Todays games:

12: 00PM EST

Tampa Bay vs

NYI

1:00 PM EST

Buffalo vs

Boston

4:00 PM EST

St Louis vs

Pheonix

Los Angeles vs

Dalls (Go Kings =])

6:00PM EST

Calgary vs

Nashville

7:00 PM EST

Montreal vs

Detroit (Habs all the way!)

10:00 PM EST

Colorado vs

San Jose

//

Crazy times, so watch out for those 8) and tonight the Habs will bounce back from that awful loss to the Sens.

Please do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop looking for insults and knocks about the Sabres that aren't there. It is way past tiresome and that clearly wasn't the intent of the post you are partially quoting.

Injuries are a part of the game and Buffalo has been relatively healthy this year, especially for a team that is more speed and finesse oriented - the kind that ultimately does have injuries typically. Teams have decided to play Buffalo very physically to slow down the pace and try to wear them down. Injuries are to be expected especially when the roster has much less toughness than last year.

Also if you are going to take the high morale ground stance then you might have more credibility if you hadn't been celebrating the Campbell hit on Umberger. Go sell your knee-jerk, silly reactions somewhere else. Like a Buffalo board where there are plenty of buyers. Thanks. :)

Thanks for stirring the pot stormrider....I think 300Section handled it fine (if not much better) on her own.

Don't call the kettle black. You've been called out by more then one person as someone who deliberately twists words to find insults he's looking for.

Thanks for stirring the pot stormrider....I think 300Section handled it fine (if not much better) on her own.

Don't call the kettle black. You've been called out by more then one person as someone who deliberately twists words to find insults he's looking for.

One, I didn't see her response until after I posted. But as importantly, I have every right to post my own opinions. Just as you did.

As for your comment about twisting words, it has only been you and one other poster and in both cases I quoted you both directly. When asked to explain how words were twisted you both came up empty with any specifics.

In the future, if you have an issue with what I post then notify a mod or leave it alone. I'll continue to post as I see fit. Thanks for caring though. :D