The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

then don't tell melissa to do the opposite.....you sound like a hypocrite.

And plenty of examples were given to you to show how you twist words. The problem is you rely on semantics when people argue with you, which is a waste of time and probably precisely why FM just gave up talking to you.

Anyways......

WTP hopefully Montreal plays better tonight then last Saturday. That was despicable.

then don't tell melissa to do the opposite.....you sound like a hypocrite.

And plenty of examples were given to you to show how you twist words. The problem is you rely on semantics when people argue with you, which is a waste of time and probably precisely why FM just gave up talking to you.

Again, I will post as I see fit not how you see fit.

I quote people in full routinely. If someone can't even back their own words, then that is not my issue. :)

Please stop trying to "lord over" the boards as someone else so succinctly stated. You and the other "guests" of this board have no more right to rule on the content of posts than I do. I will continue to state my views regardless of their popularity and I'm sure you will do whatever it is you do. :)

I'm done with this nonsense of yours, but I'm sure you will insist on the final word so have at it. :wink: :lol::D

I find it beyond ridiculous that you're using the "freedom of speech" argument to restrict melissa's. People back their words against you all the time, just because you specifically choose not to see it, doesn't mean no one else does. If you want to argue with me about how your posts lack substance then PM me about it, no one in here needs to hear this anymore.

:x You guys, try not to ruin and lock yet another thread- I kind of like this one. Lets talk hockey, boys.

Anyways......

WTP hopefully Montreal plays better tonight then last Saturday. That was despicable.

I can't say I know what happened against the Sens because I didn't watch any of the game.. so I am hoping whatever went wrong Carbo attempted to fix. I saw Cristo didn't do such a hot job in net :? Could he be sick? Do you have any idea what's up?

Even though he had a bad game, I'm hoping Cristo starts this one. Aebischer is great and all.. but.. well, Cristobal is the man 8)

And I watched the first period of the Tampa Bay game, it was pretty good but of course.. I chose to watch the Sabres game at 1. And it's been pretty good. Buffalo doesn't seem to be the team I was watching at the beginning of the season. Miller has been awesome though =]

I can't say I know what happened against the Sens because I didn't watch any of the game.. so I am hoping whatever went wrong Carbo attempted to fix. I saw Cristo didn't do such a hot job in net :? Could he be sick? Do you have any idea what's up?

Montreals PK gave up 3 goals in the 1st. I'm not entirely sure Huet did much of anything wrong...And souray put one in his own net.

I didn't think Huet was at fault either. Just going by highlights, the "D" was not there. The habs NEED to re-group and be the team they were a month ago. I do understand the flu was hitting them hard. I hope that was the only problem and they can get it back

whenever I try those things, I get told it's not available in my area

Probably restricted to US residents, the same way tsn kept me from watching the WJC because it was restricted to Canadian residences.

Ok, real simple, Stormrider, Hoyle, unless the post is addressed to you or in reply to one you made, don't reply to it.

Don't talk to eachother, don't even look at eachother, untill you two can stop this foolishness.

Stormrider, as much as it may chafe you, leave Melissa alone.

Ok, real simple, Stormrider, Hoyle, unless the post is addressed to you or in reply to one you made, don't reply to it.

Don't talk to eachother, don't even look at eachother, untill you two can stop this foolishness.

Ridiculous.

If there was a violation of the TOS, please point it out. Otherwise I'll post to whomever I please thank you very much.

Ridiculous.

If there was a violation of the TOS, please point it out. Otherwise I'll post to whomever I please thank you very much.

You keep banging on about how others shouldn't tell you what to post, but you do it to them. Telling people what they can and can't post is harassing, and that's specifically disallowed in the rules, and the fact that you've repeated the same message in the same insulting manner several times is a violation of spam rules as well. You're lucky I'm not a mod, because I'd've pushed for a suspension for your repeated examples of this and for backtalking one of the moderators on this board just now.

I think this pretty much covers it:

g. do not violate the general spirit of the boards. This includes, but is not limited to, violating rules specifically enumerated above.

h. the administrators and moderators reserve the right to interpret the rules as they see fit.

i. the above rules apply to all aspects related to the forum including, but not limited to the actual forum, the private message system, the email system as well as instant messaging systems.

j. failure to follow the above rules may result in your account being suspended either on a temporary basis or permanant. We may, at our descretion issue a warning, but are under no obligation to do so.

AO those blackouts suck don't they.

Gipper....I've never seen someone use the word I'd've before.

I use it all the time.

hehehe, all of you are strange, but we already knew that about pretty much everyone on these boards. However, w/ as funny as that whole grammer thing is:

stayontopic.gif

Yes, I even have two for that occassion, folks. :lol:

Do we even have a scoreboard for tonight?? I personally haven't checked yet...

hehehe, all of you are strange, but we already knew that about pretty much everyone on these boards. However, w/ as funny as that whole grammer thing is:

stayontopic.gif

Yes, I even have two for that occassion, folks. :lol:

Do we even have a scoreboard for tonight?? I personally haven't checked yet...

Don't you mean grammar? :mrgreen:

Boston Bruins 3

Buffalo Sabres 2 F/SO

Dallas Stars 3

Los Angeles Kings 1 F

Tampa Bay Lightning 4

New York Islanders 3 F

St. Louis Blues 4

Phoenix Coyotes 4 Start OT

Nashville Predators 1

Calgary Flames 0 Late 1st

Montreal Canadiens