The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Do we even have a scoreboard for tonight?? I personally haven't checked yet...

Hockey.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Smarty pants!!!!!! Nice board, btw!!

And WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Two games on Vs. tonight!!!! HOCKEY!!!!! YAAAAAY!

Rawr.

I HATE VERSUS

Because I don't get it on my tv..

...and now I am listening to the game on the NHL Radio

Catherine = not happy. grrr.

(And I do believe I posted the scores earlier, but that's alright);)

And that will only be true when it is on little computer made scoreboards.

8) :P

Oh and, 1-0 Detroit...

Now now there, Catherine. That was a low score for the 'Canes against the Habs last season, so that score isn't far fetched at all. :wink:

Wow, only two all game?? I wasn't paying very close attention to the game 'cause I'm watching between chores & such, but I didn't realize that they took so few. That IS a good thing to see for them, & I like to see a disciplined team in play, but you're right, whenever I was watching they just didn't seem to "have it in 'em" tonight. Have they been doing that alot lately?

And, oooooooooo, "Miracle On Ice" is playing on Vs. at 7 PM on Wed. nite!!! Cool. 8)

When was that game vs. WSH.? I know that stupid bug is goin' 'round & it's not just to the players, but good god, can you imagine having to play w/ THAT crap?? That can't be a pleasant experience. ewwwwww.

The game against Washington was in the Early part of January.

The flu bug was a problem, but it's in the past now, and certainly wasn't the cause of Montreal's last two games.

^^^And that was a pretty goal!

300sec, why do you want the Habs to win? With their loss tonight, and if Ottawa loses and we win tomorrow, we take over 4th place in the conference. I know, that's a lot to happen but very possible.

...unless of course, you just happen to like the Habs. You're certainly entitled to that :-).

Edit: I just blew a hole in whole theory. 1) we would be tied for 4th but they have games at hand 2) Ottawa is playing the Caps and we don't need them getting any more points.

Actually, ignore most of this post :Oops:

^^^And that was a pretty goal!

300sec, why do you want the Habs to win? With their loss tonight, and if Ottawa loses and we win tomorrow, we take over 4th place in the conference. I know, that's a lot to happen but very possible.

...unless of course, you just happen to like the Habs. You're certainly entitled to that :-).

Edit: I just blew a hole in whole theory. 1) we would be tied for 4th but they have games at hand 2) Ottawa is playing the Caps and we don't need them getting any more points.

Actually, ignore most of this post :Oops:

Grrrrr....When will the Sabres realize that Ryan Miller can't score goals too? I hate when he plays a great game and stands on his head and they can't frickin' score.

Anyways...back to what everyone was talking about...haha

Because I like the Habs & despise Detroit. :D

DBoone, it kind of looks like the Sabres are going through a bit of what the Canes did last year. They broke ahead of the division early, for all practical purposes clinched the division and had little to play for heading down the stretch. I think its hard to get that adrenaline going and keep it at such a high level for a whole season.

What finally woke the Canes up was the fact that if they didn't, they were out in the first round of the playoffs. If the Sabres are a championship team, they will re group and rediscover that fire that got them where they are now. The positive note for you is that its happening a bit sooner than it did for us. The negative is that there is still plenty of time left for other teams to catch you.

Just my two cents.

DBoone, it kind of looks like the Sabres are going through a bit of what the Canes did last year. They broke ahead of the division early, for all practical purposes clinched the division and had little to play for heading down the stretch. I think its hard to get that adrenaline going and keep it at such a high level for a whole season.

What finally woke the Canes up was the fact that if they didn't, they were out in the first round of the playoffs. If the Sabres are a championship team, they will re group and rediscover that fire that got them where they are now. The positive note for you is that its happening a bit sooner than it did for us. The negative is that there is still plenty of time left for other teams to catch you.

Just my two cents.