The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Yay! And I miss his second goal of the night.. because I was at Starbucks... rawr. Why do I always miss the good things?!

I need to just sit down in front of the TV and actually watch the game :?

I missed both of his goals because I was at work, I heard the tying goal on my way home on the radio...but I saw Campbell's game winning goal with my own eyes. 8)

Daniel Paille scored twice, once in the first and the empty netter. Go AHL call-ups who score goals. I love that kid.

Le Scores...

7:00PM EST

Washington Capitals: 5 FINAL :evil: :evil: :evil:

Carolina Hurricanes: 2

Pittsburg Penguins: 4 FINAL SO

Boston Bruins: 5

New York Islanders: 4 FINAL

Philadelphia Flyers: 2

Montreal Canadiens: 4 FINAL

Atlanta Thrashers: 1

7:30PM EST

Vancouver Canucks: 2 FINAL

Ottawa Senators: 1

Tampa Bay Lightning: 3 FINAL

New Jersey Devils: 2

Toronto Maple Leafs: 3 FINAL

Florida Panthers: 2

8:00PM EST

Columbus Blue Jackets: 0 FINAL

Nashville Predators: 4

9:00PM EST

Anahiem Ducks: 1 FINAL

Edmonton Oilers: 4

10:30PM EST

St Louis Blues: 3 FINAL

Los Angeles Kings: 1

10:30PM EST

Pheonix Coyotes: 2 FINAL

San Jose Sharks: 5

Well, I've only spoken with Cristobal once, and we talked with him in French of course and you could tell that he was from France because he's got a different accent than we did. It was pretty cute, I'd never heard an actual 'French' accent before. If you didn't know he was from France and actually listened to him, you wouldn't think he was from France though.. you'd think that's just how he talks. David Aebischer speaks very good French too, but I've never really talked with him haha.

Frenglish, haha, that's the language I speak :P I'm pretty good at it.

Anyways...

The Habs won! You have no idea how excited I was yesterday.. FOUR WHOLE GOALS! Wow. That's fantastic. And the Habs are back in their number 4 spot on the Eastern Conference.. woo! :D And oh my god.. Samsonov actually did something.. amazing. What a night. I love playing Atlanta, we're 3-0 against them so far, that's fantastic, they've got nothing on us. What a relief. We just gotta keep it up now. And Cristobal.. maaaan.. what a guy, he's just beautiful sometimes, actually he is all the time, I think he's only had one bad game this whole season... Cristobal = best goaltender in the league and I don't care what anyone says.

8) Woo! 26-17-5. Go Habs Go!

Congrats Cath, glad the Habs took care of Atlanta. Huet was unbelievable and gets my vote for the #1 allstar regardless of the balloting.

Congrats Cath, glad the Habs took care of Atlanta. Huet was unbelievable and gets my vote for the #1 allstar regardless of the balloting.

sabres vs canucks 2 nite should be a good game. just ran into ryan miller last nite and cant still believe it

heheh, you ran in to miller? where?

im looking foward to tonights game. I like playing teams from the far west that we dont see too often...playing boston/ottawa/pittsburgh/toronto constantly gets pretty old.

and im excited to watch former Sabres Rory "I Almost Made the All-Stars!!" Fitzpatrick and "Hit 'Em With Your Purse" Taylor Pyatt. Heh, should be a good game.

sabres vs canucks 2 nite should be a good game. just ran into ryan miller last nite and cant still believe it

heheh, you ran in to miller? where?

im looking foward to tonights game. I like playing teams from the far west that we dont see too often...playing boston/ottawa/pittsburgh/toronto constantly gets pretty old.

and im excited to watch former Sabres Rory "I Almost Made the All-Stars!!" Fitzpatrick and "Hit 'Em With Your Purse" Taylor Pyatt. Heh, should be a good game.

the galleria is where me and my roomate saw him. were walkin and these 2 guys come in from the food court go in front of us and i was like uh thats ryan miller. OMFG it's ryan miller and im pretty sure roy was with never saw his face but judging from his frame it looked like roy. then when we got seperated from them when they went down the stairs a kid just froze in awe when miller walked by him. i didnt have anything for him to sign and really didnt wanna bother him.