The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Ahh, that's pretty neat =]

It's not every day you run into an all-star goaltender, eh?

Haha. It's too bad you didn't have anything for him to sign, I don't think he would have minded, he's cool like that.

dude...i NEVER get lucky like that. I can never just run into my favorite player at the mall thats literally 5 minutes from my house...ARRRGH! lol

But i did meet Danny and his family at Ted's Hot Dogs over the summer. His sons had baseball uniforms on, they were so cute! :mrgreen:

ahh that sounds like fun!

hah i have run into my favorite player before..

yeahh mike commodore was at harris teeter.

and i was like AHHH YOUR MIKE COMMODORE!

hah he was so nice and was like hah yeahh.

it was really ironic cause i was talking to my mom about

how he was an amazing hockey player!

yeah things just go like that i guess. haha. :]

dude...i NEVER get lucky like that. I can never just run into my favorite player at the mall thats literally 5 minutes from my house...ARRRGH! lol

But i did meet Danny and his family at Ted's Hot Dogs over the summer. His sons had baseball uniforms on, they were so cute! :mrgreen:

ha dont worry i missed derek roy in the prime outlets in the falls by 5 min and this was the 1st time ive ever seen them outside hsbc

Van 2-1 over the Sabres. Canucks started out slow in the first but have really picked it up in the 2nd. Not bad for 7 games in 9 nights, on the tail end of a back-to-back and with a back up goalie.

Van 2-1 over the Sabres. Canucks started out slow in the first but have really picked it up in the 2nd. Not bad for 7 games in 9 nights, on the tail end of a back-to-back and with a back up goalie.

That's cool Quince, I bet Miller and Roy looked funny walking together. haha Some random girl in one of the Sabres myspace groups said she saw him at the mall yesterday, she was all freaking out about it.

I'm so jealous, I know so many people who just randomly see Miller, some of them don't even recognize him until someone tell them...and yet I, one of his biggest fans, never sees him. *sigh* But maybe that's why...haha. I don't think I'd talk to him though, I'd probably just get scared...even though I know that I wouldn't be obnoxious or anything and he'd be nice, because he's incredibly nice, especially if you're polite, he's just a really good sincere kind of guy. but yes, I would just be paranoid about bothering him, I'm just like that. haha

Does Briere live at Teds or something? He's always there...I don't blame him though, I love Teds. haha

I saw Spacek at Wegmans on Saturday morning during the October storm, it was pretty nifty...and I saw Drury at the same Wegmans randomly in September at like midnight....Catherine knows about that one. lol

Mwhahaha. :P Next time I'm in NY, Chris Drury is going to be in for a surprise, that's all I'll say..even if I have to sit at Wegmans all night..

Anyways :D..

Last nights scores:

Detroit 1

Columbus 3

Vancouver 3

Buffalo 4 SO

Minnesota 3

Chicago 0

Anaheim 2

Calgary 3

//

4-3 BUFFALO IN THE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOOOO! WHOOO!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, I have to say that was a pretty entertaining game. Drury getting that goal in the last minute of regulation was impressive. I have to admit I was hoping no one would win it in overtime so I could watch the shoot out. Overall, the Canuck's goalie played awesome and came close to get getting his first NHL win, and performed well in his first shoot out. I'll give the Sabres credit for pulling off the win even with lackluster play in the 2nd and the dismal PP.

It was the first time I watched the MSG feed and two things caught my attention. 1) I found it amusing that they advertise for a Professional Driver Service so people can have "a few more drinks and not have to worry about driving while attending their favorite event". That's exactly what the Sabre fans need, a few more drinks :roll:. 2)I'm completely envious that your Dunkin Donuts has white chocolate hot cocoa.

In other news: Thrashers take on the Rangers today at 1:00pm. Go Rags!

Boo...Atlanta won :evil:

4-3 BUFFALO IN THE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOOOO! WHOOO!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, I have to say that was a pretty entertaining game. Drury getting that goal in the last minute of regulation was impressive. I have to admit I was hoping no one would win it in overtime so I could watch the shoot out. Overall, the Canuck's goalie played awesome and came close to get getting his first NHL win, and performed well in his first shoot out. I'll give the Sabres credit for pulling off the win even with lackluster play in the 2nd and the dismal PP.

It was the first time I watched the MSG feed and two things caught my attention. 1) I found it amusing that they advertise for a Professional Driver Service so people can have "a few more drinks and not have to worry about driving while attending their favorite event". That's exactly what the Sabre fans need, a few more drinks :roll:. 2)I'm completely envious that your Dunkin Donuts has white chocolate hot cocoa.

In other news: Thrashers take on the Rangers today at 1:00pm. Go Rags!

Boo...Atlanta won :evil:

It was the first time I watched the MSG feed and two things caught my attention. 1) I found it amusing that they advertise for a Professional Driver Service so people can have "a few more drinks and not have to worry about driving while attending their favorite event". That's exactly what the Sabre fans need, a few more drinks . 2)I'm completely envious that your Dunkin Donuts has white chocolate hot cocoa.

I have no idea about those things #1 I live in Fuquay, #2 I can control my intake of ETOH, #3 I DON'T drink hot cocoa!!

Great game though, now if they could just get going against the Canadiens!!!

GO SABRES!!!

GO 'CANES!!!!

John

Was I the only one that had the nbc games blacked out?

I looked at the schedule. There were no nbc games for this week, the bastards. Next sunday they will.

as much as I come out as a sore loser about this the 1st goal was entirely luck, if miller was in i think he would have stoped the 3rd montreal goal and you guys did blow a 3 goal lead but a win is a win both very similiar to the hurricanes game without the comeback very fast paced 3rd. ill give you this win FW ill take the 11 point divsion lead into the all-star break

That first goal was cheesey....but if you've been following recent montreal games, we've been getting a lot of bad luck along side some weak performance....I guess it was nice to see a bad bounce go our way for once.

The sabres were actually smart to play Biron. Montreal has been weak lately, but they are still 4th in the conference. A win against Montreal would have looked really good for Biron if Buffalo desired to trade him near the deadline for depth.

Been waiting for the NHL site to post the replays to see the goals sounded cheesey on the webcast.

A loss is a loss yes it would be nice to go to the all star break#1 but I am happy with the 70pts. and 2nd in the nhl!

To bad for the 'Canes they could have used those 2 pts. tonight, but it's better to get one pt. than none.

Off topic a bit but my mom in Buffalo just put in an order for my SABRES SLUG jersey and it will take 12 WEEKS! to get HOLY CRAP I told her I hope it comes befoe the playoff at least. $150 for one with R. Miller on it, but damn I like the new jersey!

John