The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Been waiting for the NHL site to post the replays to see the goals sounded cheesey on the webcast.

A loss is a loss yes it would be nice to go to the all star break#1 but I am happy with the 70pts. and 2nd in the nhl!

To bad for the 'Canes they could have used those 2 pts. tonight, but it's better to get one pt. than none.

Off topic a bit but my mom in Buffalo just put in an order for my SABRES SLUG jersey and it will take 12 WEEKS! to get HOLY CRAP I told her I hope it comes befoe the playoff at least. $150 for one with R. Miller on it, but damn I like the new jersey!

John

haha Yeah, I ordered a Miller third jersey (the retro blue) on December 1st and I'm still waiting, as are people who ordered theirs in November. As long I can have it for my Pittsburgh trip in March, I think I'll be ok.

This is just ridiculous.

I ALWAYS miss the Sabres vs Habs games, ALL THE TIME!!! I can't stand it. Just because it's always the games I look forward to the most I miss them. RAWR. I didn't get to see Marty play against the Habs! Or Max!!

Catherine = not happy

and now I don't get to watch my Habs play till Saturday.

They won, and I really wish I could have seen it. I need to get DVR =[

On a good note- my mom is letting me buy OLN/VS. for the TV so I can watch the All-Star game!

So yeah, not scores to post, I guess I'll be putting up the Youngstars game on Tuesday though =]

And after that exciting All-Star game.. we're bringing back the Scoreboard! Woo!

Last nights games:

//

Washington 2

Carolina 6

Buffalo 2

Columbus 3

NYI 4

Atlatan 5 OT

Detroit 1

St Louis 2 OT

Calgary 1

Minnesota 2 SO

New Jersey 2

Tampa Bay 0

Nasvhille 3

Chicago 1

Pittsburgh 4

Dallas 3 SO

Phoenix 5

Colorado 4 SO

San Jose 5

Edmonton 1

Los Angeles 3

Vancouver 2 OT

And tonights games..

//

1:00 PM EST

NYR vs

Phildelphia

3:00 PM EST

Boston vs

Ottawa

7:00 PM EST

Montreal vs

Toronto

Buffalo vs

NYI

Carolina vs

Washington

Minnesota vs

Columbus

7:30 PM EST

New Jersey vs

Florida

8:00 PM EST

Nashville vs

St Louis

9:00 PM EST

Pittsburgh vs

Phoenix

10:00 PM EST

Los Angeles vs

Edmonton

The Habs game was ridiculous.

I couldn't handle it, I watched more of the Sabres game then I did the Habs game.. I just hate more than anything to see the Leafs win.. it's just disgusting..

So yeah.. the team was horrible... yet again..

..and Buffalo lost aswell, and now I will watch the Kings play and hopefully they will actually give me something to be happy about.

Yeah, I flipped over to the Habs game while I was watching the Sabres game, it looked pretty depressing.

And then the Sabres once again let everything go in the third period. Grrrr.

Oh, and Cath, I love your new sig. haha

Its time to hit the....

panic.jpg

yep, thats right...Im hitting it.

Numminem=TOO OLD...Toni "Turn Over" Lydman...Lazy Boy Vanek....the list goes on.

and that SOFTIE(s) let in by Miller...holy hell, when was the last time we saw him do that?!?! :evil: I hope we see Pancakes in net Tuesday, Millers too tired right now.

And hopefully we'll get Hank back Tuesday. Its gross how one guy outta the line up changes the whole entire defense. When hes in, Lydman plays ssssoooooo much better, the turnovers get cut in half, and the PK is great.

Im just waiting for January to be over...This month has not been good to the Sabres

I'm sorry, I know it's not nice and I should totally cut him some slack, it just tickles my funny bone that here he got the most votes, and he got nada. The Next One had nada. That boggles the mind.

*snicker* I'm still getting over the fact he had nada in the ASG, whoda thunk it?

Yes, I'm sure he's so torn up about that, with his 74 points, 50 assists, and +14 rating. :roll:

I know he doesn't care, that's not the point. He's just the LAST person you would think would come out of the freakin all-star game with no points, because of that 74 points, 50 assists, and +14 rating.

I'm sorry, I know it's not nice and I should totally cut him some slack, it just tickles my funny bone that here he got the most votes, and he got nada. The Next One had nada. That boggles the mind.

Oh, we know he probably doesn't care, froggie, but it's just kind of ironic that one of the two biggest "stars" didn't get anything w/ the stats that he has going in to the ASG, yet our little ole write-in Justin made the most of the little ice time he got. The game was all in good fun anyway, right?

What really cracks me up is how Staal got a goal despite how his season was going, and Crosby couldn't buy one. It was just kind of odd. It's not like Crosby ever really has trouble scoring, and he didn't get one, while Staal just kind of casually picked one up.

Maybe because it was Sid the kids first time. He might have been a little nervous (it's not everyday you play along a whole team of superstars!) and the kid is only 19.. give him a break. Next year, he might be a little bit more used to it, and he'll be ready to hit in a few pucks 8) who knows.

Oh, and Cath, I love your new sig. haha

Thanks :P it's like.. the best picture of Souray ever haha.

But I agree with Melissa.. put Pancakes over there in the net! :D

Here's Sid's goal tonight. Falling backward, he back hands and topshelfs one in....crazy!

That was one was unreal and caught it live as I had just switched over to that game. The interesting side note was that before his goal it looked like the Pens had scored a moment earlier and the play was going to be reviewed at the first stoppage.

As Darren Pang pointed out, if the review determined the earlier apparent goal was good, Crosby's would have been nullified.

Recchi also had a nice goal in that game. The announcers said that with his hat trick before the ASG and then a couple more goals afterwards he caught the organization flat-footed and unprepared to celebrate his 500th.

Ugh, I'm really worried about today's Atlanta/Philly game. Atlanta's won 4 of their last 5. Philly's lost all of their last 5.

The only silver lining is the last time the two teams played, Philly won. Not much bearing on today's game, but it's something :?

I'd say odds are pretty good of the Canes going down 2 more points today. :evil:

Well today is..

Boston vs

NYR

Montreal vs

Ottawa

Boston/NYR game is on OLN, so it's something to watch tonight. The Habs game should be good 8)

And OH MY GOD I NEARLY FORGOT! They're retiring Ken Drydens 29 tonight!!! How exciting! :D

Oooh, maybe I'll watch Boston/NY. I'd rather watch the Montreal/Ottawa game though, Versus never has the games I want to see!

in slug news....

"Pancakes" is indeed expected to play tomorrow, yes! (The best part is that he's not even that big on pancakes)

And Tallinder is supposed to be back!!!

And Tim Connolly skated hard at practice today and didn't have any symptoms!