The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Catherine, I can't believe I'm doing this... but I have to root for the Canadiens tonight. If you guys beat Atlanta and we beat the Stars, we'll lead the division and own the tiebreaker. Don't think this means I'm going to keep rooting for you, though! :P

11/18/06

Here are tonights games! Bold = Southeast Division!

Those marked LATE means I didn't feel like staying up that late..

Dallas Stars: 4 FINAL :mrgreen:

Carolina Hurricanes: 5

Pheonix Coyotes: 3 FINAL :D

Los Angeles Kings: 5

Washington Capitals: 2 FINAL OT :D

Boston Bruins: 3

New Jersey Devils: 2 FINAL :D

Toronto Maple Leafs: 1

Atlanta Thrashers: 1 LATE

Montreal Canadiens: 2

Buffalo Slugs: 1 FINAL :D

Ottawa Senators: 4

New York Rangers: 1 LATE

Pittsburg Penguins: 3

New York Islanders: 2 LATE

Florida Panthers: 1

Columbus Blue Jackets: 0 FINAL :(

Nashville Predators: 4

Colorado Avalanche: 1 LATE

Minnesota Wild: 0

Detroit Red Wings: 10:00PM LATE

Edmonton Oilers:

Philedelphia Flyers: 10:30PM LATE

San Jose Sharks:

Go CANES, Kings, Bruins, Devils, Habs, Sens, Penguins, Islanders, Jackets, Wild, Oilers, and Sharks!!!

yeah. that was just UUUGGGLLLYYY....egh. waaayyy too many penalties tonight, careless turnovers. Both teams had 9 games in 6 night, and it seemed the only people who showed up for this game was Milsy and Emery. Good job by Ottawa though, on capitalizing on the Sabres mistakes.

Hopefully we can rest up and get ready for Monday. :thumbup:

Oh my god. The few times a year the Hurricanes fans actually cheer on the Habs with me. I love it! Lol

Well, I didn't get to watch the game (I ended up SITTING at an ice rink.. joy.. [didn't have my skates, didn't want to use rentals.. I'm difficult like that]) They retired Serge Savards number tonight =[ I missed that too. But at least they won 3-1. Ryder, Perezhogin and Bonk with the goals =] Yaaaaaay! Go Habs!

At least right now... I love your Canadiens, Catherine! After an 0-3-1 start, the Canes LEAD the Southeast Division!!! :D

It's all happened so fast, it seems. It feels like not too long ago, we were a struggling team in the middle of the division, and now we're red hot and the fourth best team in the league. Also, if the season ended today, we'd be the second seed in the East, just like last season. Wow.

I know, but still. Considering our start, it's great to be on top of the division so soon. And like I said, we've still got two great players coming back in the next two months. So there's definitely reason to be excited, even though it's still fairly early.

Yeeeeeees oh my god FRANKIE!!!

Best. Guy. Ever. :D

(Actually the best Guy is Guy Lafleur.. but that's not what I meant :shock:

haha...Cath is so silly.

I saw a bit of the Savard thing on HNIC, it looked nice. And Don Cherry majorly commented Brian Campbell during Coach's Corner. I was so excited, I almost wanted to kiss him! (emphasis on the "almost"...Don is funny...but kissing him...erm, no. haha)

At least the Leafs lost. 8)

Lmao. The sad part..........I can see you kissing Don Cherry :lol:

I'm glad the Leafs lost.. they need it.

AND OH MY GOD. Max scored a goal during the Sabres game.. my mom called me from California to tell me. LOL I was like yaaaaaaay!

Lmao. The sad part..........I can see you kissing Don Cherry :lol:

I'm glad the Leafs lost.. they need it.

AND OH MY GOD. Max scored a goal during the Sabres game.. my mom called me from California to tell me. LOL I was like yaaaaaaay!

hahahahaha ewwwwwwwwwwwww! :lol:

Max's goal was so cool, and he was the 3rd star too. Then it all went downhill from there...