The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Ack, tied!

These announcers won't stop talking about how the Hurricanes desparately need Aaron Ward back...they seriously must have discussed this 10 times...

We need Kaberle far more than Ward

haha!

Ok, this doesn't have anything to do with the game right now, but it's a picture from the Sabres/Bruins game last night that is incredibly amusing to me...

http://www.mikelynaugh.com/sabres-bruins3/...es/IMG_2145.jpg

Chara is huge! 7ft on skates I think.

In other news, they'll be interviewing Matt Cullen after the commercial break.

Edit: Very entertaining interview. He's still the same Cullen we knew. Made a good joke about A.Ward kicking in the goal for the Leafs, said he did it like 5 times last year. He also said that he and Mats Sundin had a few words cause there was some history there? Said the game had a playoff feel and it was time to "put up, or shut up".

Yeah, I'll admit it, I miss him here.

haha!

Ok, this doesn't have anything to do with the game right now, but it's a picture from the Sabres/Bruins game last night that is incredibly amusing to me...

http://www.mikelynaugh.com/sabres-bruins3/...es/IMG_2145.jpg

Chara is huge! 7ft on skates I think.

In other news, they'll be interviewing Matt Cullen after the commercial break.

Edit: Very entertaining interview. He's still the same Cullen we knew. Made a good joke about A.Ward kicking in the goal for the Leafs, said he did it like 5 times last year. He also said that he and Mats Sundin had a few words cause there was some history there? Said the game had a playoff feel and it was time to "put up, or shut up".

Yeah, I'll admit it, I miss him here.

Duuuuuuh, 'cause they wanted the Rangers to win, maybe?

Oh I get it, those crappy Laffs with no offense and that horrible Raycroft who has let in just 1 GA in each of his last 3 games are closing in on a playoff spot and maybe the Hurricanes?

Maybe we just don't like the Leafs and don't want them to win...ever. 8)

That would be why! And even if the Leafs win a Stanley Cup (which I even doubt in the next hundred years) I will still continue to laugh at them and poke fun at them and want them to lose. Because, well, life sucks like that :P

And for the record yet again- Go Habs Go! :D

Look what I found!!

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/N...23_1024x768.jpg

That's like two of my favourite players TOGETHER. Amazing.

Oooh, I actually posted that picture in a myspace bulletin yesterday! haha Did you check Mike Lynaugh's site? He's got pictures from that game, lots of Marty of course!

I did I did. I looking at his pictures because he's a very good photographer, and he takes lots of pictures of Max and Marty and Sabretooth and they're very cool :D Only I don't know why I like looking at Max because he looks like a gorilla.. and I can't get past that no matter how much I like the guy haha

:D

haha he does look like a gorilla. :lol: Have you seen Daniel Paille? He's a callup, but he's been playing a lot lately, he played on Tuesday - he looks like a caveman. It's funny, because he's not like this big ugly guy or anything, but he always has his mouth hanging open real wide and kind of sticks his jaw out, it's really amusing. haha

There are these girls here who I always see at practices and they wear all this Afinogenov stuff, a bunch of them have his Russian jersey, they look like this Max gang. haha When you get your jersey you can join it! lol

Oh my god!!

That was so horrible! Not nice of Lapierre (who, really, I don't even like) but c'mon, I expect more from Crosby then that.. and I love how Ruutu felt the need to jump on Lapierre later on in the period aswell.. *edit*.. And my oh my Sidney is a drama queen..

And Bouillon over there, whom I am absolutely loving right now to no end, is being FANTASTIC. He's on top of Sidney Crosby like he went to college for it. It's beautiful. The Habs are playing fantastic =] Aswell as the Pens. This is going to be a very interesting game.