The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Hey..

They're getting better.

..better than when they got worse..

but it's still better :?

We'll get another chance tomorrow. One point in two games is better than nothing, maybe we can get another two tomorrow.

And besides, Plekanec is scoring too :P

My hunch is Gainey will make a trade soon. If he doesn't feel his team in Montreal has a reasonable chance at making a push, there's no use in keeping Abeisher around.

Ahhhh, but what if huet went down with an injury, not sure how the minor leaguer is...I'm thinking Markov or samsonov but not sure what we could get.

They wont trade markov, because souray is pretty much gauranteed to go to LA at the end of the season. Dannis is ready to come up and be a backup. Abeisher is only necessary if they felt they had a serious shot at the cup.

aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Sabres need to get back to the basics and stop with the stupid penalties.

ALTHOUGH when the other team gets 7 power plays to your 3 it makes it tough to win.

Did anyone see the Jersey "goal" in the 3rd? Miller had the puck stopped and frozen for a LOOOONNGG count and the guy forcewd the puck out from under his glove/pad. No whistle and Miller was MAD!!!

Oh well there was a "goal" in the first that wasn't reviewed that should have been a Jersey goal.

NO EXCUSES they need to play better!

WHAT happened to the Hurricanes tonight? I could't watch the game but listened to the end on the computer. I hate say it but THEY really need to start playing better. They could have picked up some ground on the SEC but getting 1 pt. is better than none!

John

GO SABRES!!!

Buffalo Loses. NJ wins. Slugs get salted again.

(Cath, dont kill me)

Hahaha :P Actually, I want the Sabres to lose. I only like watching some of the players play (Like Afinogenov)..it's good that they lose. The Habs will have a chance to catch up :D

And other Habs fans, we have Yann Danis in the minors. And Carey Price waiting. (<-- that guy is outstanding, by the way.)

The only thing that I can think of.. is Rivet or Samsonov. But for anything big, we'd probably have to tie in a bigger name. But I'm sure Samsonov good get points with another team, he's just not fitting in in Montreal.

Most people would call me a hypocrite if they knew what I had said at trade deadline last season- but I don't want Aebischer to go.

Hey Catherine: LETS GO ISLE'S!

Go away, I've had enough of you for one night :P

Lmao.

Samsonov is benched, yet again. And this time, Perezhogin is benched (but I think he was benched against the Islanders too?)

Markov isn't playing because of a lower body injury (his knee)

And what will we do with these guys?! *sigh*

Carbo should bench Sheldon Souray a game, he needs to get fired up, I want him to score MORE, or Ryder. ANYBODY!!! I just want PUCKS IN THE NET!!

Great game. I really thought the Pens would pull off the OT win. I fear that Montreal is playing playoff caliber hockey...and we aren't.

Tuesday will be a big night for the Canes. If they win, it will be a big a big boost and hopefully bring their play up a notch. If they lose...well....you know.

Great game. I really thought the Pens would pull off the OT win. I fear that Montreal is playing playoff caliber hockey...and we aren't.

Tuesday will be a big night for the Canes. If they win, it will be a big a big boost and hopefully bring their play up a notch. If they lose...well....you know.