The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Cowtown....I wasn't hating on the flames.

At the beginning of the season many hockey sources predicted the Flames to run away with the league this year, but they had one of the slowest starts ever. Don't hate me for speaking facts.

I only got to watch the first period and half of the second because I had to go to a Superbowl party.. which I ended up being early for anyways and so I missed my game for nothing..

And the Hurricanes fans weren't happy when I looked up the score and decided to talk to them about it for a little while :D yay Habs!

Crosby big drop on the ice was sad and pathetic but his big rookie mistake in O.T was even worse. Watching the puck get pokechecked away was great.......go habs....beat the canes

Besides myself,Hoyle and WTP who else is a habs fan here?

I watched the game, but I don't remember them showing his face after the goal. I just remember seeing everyone on Montreal getting all excited and congratulating Souray not only for winning the game but scoring on a one timer (apparently the media has been criticizing him all month that he doesn't know how to take a one timer).

I'm sure Crosby will rebound. He's a Habs killer and he plays with the vision of a veteran at the age of 19. That's insane. He really reads the play like Gretzky did.

Carbo should bench Sheldon Souray a game, he needs to get fired up, I want him to score MORE, or Ryder. ANYBODY!!! I just want PUCKS IN THE NET!!

Yea I really wish Souray would hurry up and score lol :roll:

(sarcasm, I saw he had the GWG in the game last night)

I watched the game, but I don't remember them showing his face after the goal. I just remember seeing everyone on Montreal getting all excited and congratulating Souray not only for winning the game but scoring on a one timer (apparently the media has been criticizing him all month that he doesn't know how to take a one timer).

I'm sure Crosby will rebound. He's a Habs killer and he plays with the vision of a veteran at the age of 19. That's insane. He really reads the play like Gretzky did.

yeah they did show his face, while it was funny , it was also a face that will probably never make that mistake again. He is incredible. I was watching the game with my 15 yr.old son ( he's more into football,baseball) but he was real impressed with Crosby at 19, barring any injuries, this kid is gonna be something

Cowtown....I wasn't hating on the flames.

At the beginning of the season many hockey sources predicted the Flames to run away with the league this year, but they had one of the slowest starts ever. Don't hate me for speaking facts.

you know what they say my friend... brick by brick.... brick by brick... :D

Carbo should bench Sheldon Souray a game, he needs to get fired up, I want him to score MORE, or Ryder. ANYBODY!!! I just want PUCKS IN THE NET!!

Yea I really wish Souray would hurry up and score lol :roll:

(sarcasm, I saw he had the GWG in the game last night)

Bwhaha. I spoke too soon :P I said that after first intermission.. and then Souray got three points.

I'm going to have to go look at highlights. And Crosby speaks French, he learned it before he got drafted so that no matter where he'd end up he could hold a conversation.. and of course, lots of French-Canadians on any hockey team.

And I think we are the only Habs fans on here :D how random

now 3-2 Rangers in the 3rd.

they did an interview with AWard during the second intermission. To be honest, he did not look good to me. Eyes looked strained and he hardly smiled at all. He also got hit in the knee blocking a shot but he came back later so I guess he is okay.

EDIT...Red Wings just tied the game up.

Sabres win again tonght against Ottawa in a close one. Glad they did cause we're fighting with Ottawa for a playoff spot. I wish the Sabres would play Florida, Philly or anyone out west cause its killing me to keep rooting for them :shock:.