The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Oh wow. I'll admit, I'm not too keen on players on other teams, but I'm pretty sure Boston got reamed on this trade. Correct me if I'm wrong:

Boston:

Stuart

Primeau

Flames:

Kobasew

Ference

my favorite player, next to Miller, Paul Gaustad...is done for the season...and playoffs

I doubt that The Goose will miss more than the FIRST round of the playoffs. I read the same article and with the rehab facilities the Slugs have access to..... Besides Tim Connley has been skating.....? time to insert him into the lineup ?

The loss of Spacek is only temp. probably only be out 2-3 weeks or even less depending on the break.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

GO SLUGGERS!!!

John

Man, I understand exactly what that feels like =[

Koivu got injured in the first round of the playoffs last season. When the team most needed him, one of our best guys was out for the rest of the post season. It sucked sooo bad.

I hope that all goes well for Goose, because the Sabres need a guy like him. I don't doubt for a second that the Sabres will make it far enough that he'll be back for some big games )

Because the Habs completely sucked last night, I watched the OT and SO in the Sabres game. It was fun, even though I was hoping Max would shoot..and he didn't. The Habs lost (I feel like that is all I am saying?!) I can't even remember last time they won :roll: Something needs to be fixed, because the team is broken.

my favorite player, next to Miller, Paul Gaustad...is done for the season...and playoffs

I doubt that The Goose will miss more than the FIRST round of the playoffs. I read the same article and with the rehab facilities the Slugs have access to..... Besides Tim Connley has been skating.....? time to insert him into the lineup ?

The loss of Spacek is only temp. probably only be out 2-3 weeks or even less depending on the break.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

GO SLUGGERS!!!

John

Darcy was very definite when he made the announcement about Goose in saying that he's out for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs. Someone asked if he might be back deep in the playoffs but he just said, "He's DONE." You never know though, we'll see.

Connolly is skating but he's no where near ready to come back yet. He needs to work on his conditioning big time because he wasn't able to work out when he still had his symptons. He was at the morning skate yesterday wearing a no contact jersey and looked great as far as his skills go, but he was very slow. He worked on some stuff with James Patrick afterwards by himself and was dog tired. It was great just seeing him on the ice again though, that was one of the main reasons why I went yesterday, just to see him. When he left everyone clapped, it was nice.

Darcy was very definite when he made the announcement about Goose in saying that he's out for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs. Someone asked if he might be back deep in the playoffs but he just said, "He's DONE." You never know though, we'll see.

Erik Cole was also Done last season but look how that turned out :wink:.

Anybody see the Pens/Leafs game? Scary fight...we usually have the bad luck of having one of our player taken out on stretcher when we play the Pens. I just happened to change the channel at the exact time the fight broke out and the YouTube clip doesn't give any justice, it was both ugly and scary.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4nttgE3RUA8

Anybody see the Pens/Leafs game? Scary fight...we usually have the bad luck of having one of our player taken out on stretcher when we play the Pens. I just happened to change the channel at the exact time the fight broke out and the YouTube clip doesn't give any justice, it was both ugly and scary.

The coach said that he was alert when they took him off the ice though...I guess that's a positive thing?

"Alert and moving" are good signs but with a concussion, its the days and weeks that follow that are most crucial. Getting knocked out cold is not a good sign of a speedy recovery.

Hope he's ok. I don't wish that on any player from any team.

"Alert and moving" are good signs but with a concussion, its the days and weeks that follow that are most crucial. Getting knocked out cold is not a good sign of a speedy recovery.

Yeah. Letowski anyone? Or better yet, Shane Willis anyone? Here's to hoping the guy is going to be ok and recovers quickly. No one deserves to be sidelined with a concussion going into the home stretch. :(

For those who will be watching the Thrasher game tonight, Belanger will be wearing #22.

And Belanger gets his first Thrasher goal :evil:.

1-0

For those who will be watching the Thrasher game tonight, Belanger will be wearing #22.

And Belanger gets his first Thrasher goal :evil:.

1-0