Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Here, I'll share mine w/ you Melissa: kleenex0001.gif

I'll share my chocobunny w/ ya, too. EasterBunny.gif

Made some pancakes, too, while we're at it (comfort food): Melissa.gif

awwwww, thanks so much! You think i could have a beer while youre at it? :wink:

JK of course

...cant enjoy a effing win anymore. We lost 3 fowards and 1 defenceman in 1 week....If you wanna include Timmah into that mix, thats 4 fowards.. :evil:

I miss Goose, Im gonna miss Max....someone, please, give me a tissue :cry:

Now you know how we've felt all season. :(

Well, at least the Avs won last night.

And I have something to confess: I just bought a Thrasher's "vintage" home jersey. Y'know, the red and navy blue one? I just had to... It's so cool looking...

Am I a disgrace to the Caniac nation?

Hmmm, I dislike the Flyers almost as much as the Leafs....so I think I would rather just have them all hurt each other or something. haha

Grrrr Afinogenov being out for six weeks with a broken bone in his wrist! And Novotny reinjuring his ankle!

What in the world?!

I have nothing good to watch anymore! The Habs are losing, and the Max is injured! *edit*!!

Man, Febuary is a very bad month.

The Habs slid down to 10th.. :(

that means Buffalo is top of the list on teams looking for a trade.

lets hope so... Max's cap hit is $3.333, Gaustads is $.713, and if Connolly doesnt come back until playoffs, his cap hit would be $2.200....Lets pray Darcy does something before the deadline

They weren't overachieving..

If you say that.. you're telling me going 1-6-1 in a month is average decent play? No. That's called a slump.

And it's about to end.

They'll start playing like they used too. They'll figure it out, c'mon, they've got Carbo, Muller and Jarvis behind the bench.. they know what they're doing. It'll hit the players eventually, and they'll be motivated. I know they sure as hell want to make it to the playoffs.. or they wouldn't be in Montreal.

We'll have that 4th spot back in no time.

I hope you're right Cath, but this is how I see Montreal right now....

*Carbonneau had a great system going at the beginning of the year, but other teams have adjusted and can now counter Montreal's special teams.

*Carbonneau is a good coach, but great coaches know how to impliment new strategies and new systems on a whim. That's how Bowman won so many cups. Carbo seems to be struggling to find a new system.

*lack on NHL experience is starting to show in both Higgins and Latendresse's game.

*Guys like Kovalev, Ryder and Perezogin at no point in the season have they stepped up to the level of play expected of them.

*The dump and chase has suddenly become very popular in the Eastern Conference and Montreal simply cannot play that style of hockey.

-----------------------------

Tell you what, if Montreal turns their game around and makes the playoffs. I'll eat my words and put "Cath is a Hockey God" in my sig.

no kiddy, if I was an NHL goalie, the last words I would want to hear is....

"You've been traded to New Jersey"

Well if you are the backup, there is a good chance you get a Cup ring with them so you may not find it that bad to be traded to NJ.