The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Im gonna go cry in my bed for the next "4-6 weeks"

Lol. That's hilarious.

Well, not that he's broken, but what you said. I actually feel really bad = The Sabres are all getting broken.. that really sucks.

At least it's not right before the playoffs, because that would suck even more. And look at the bright side. they're 19 points ahead of the 8th seed.. I don't think there is any chance they're out of the playoffs.. and by the time the playoffs do roll around, everyone will be healthy and ready to go :D

And on another positive note- the Habs won! Ryder and Higgins both with two goals and yaaaaaaaay our first line is working again! =] They so deserved that win. Fantastic game. I loved it. Very physical!

It sucks, melissa, but let's look at the positives of that game...you know, like Andrew Peters' first goal of the season. HAHA I'm so glad I was at that game. I just started jumping up and down, the place was going nuts, but there was an incredibly loud Peters chant - twice...during the fight, and after the goal, the one after the goal was so loud and it lasted until Miller made a save. I rewatched it on Versus, because I taped it, and you could hear it on TV.

And I know why he scored. The first time he scored a goal, my whole family was there, me, my brother and my mom and dad. Well, today was the first game since that wonderful day in 2003 when my entire family attended a Buffalo Sabres game together once again. What does Andrew Peters do? Scores another goal. He also scored an empty netter once when we weren't there, but we were all there for the two real goals. lol My family just has the Peters mojo. lol

And I felt like I was going to start hyperventilating when Umberger and Campbell started going. I was worried about Soupy...that he might...you know...get killed.

Do they have the populations AO?

FW....I'd love to see Quebec get the Nordiques back, but not if it turns into an athletic symbol for Quebec seperatism again.

No. Just want to note the winnepeg metro area is less than half the pop of little old triangle area of north carolina.

WTP, if the Habs can pulls this slump completely around, I give complete credit to you for not giving up hope.

Yay :D

Because I knew they could do it! They are the Habs lol

vs Nashville tomorrow night.. I think we can get these guys, really 8)

And I'm loving that 7th spot.. it's not as good as 4th, but still fantastic :P