The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Do they have the populations AO?

FW....I'd love to see Quebec get the Nordiques back, but not if it turns into an athletic symbol for Quebec seperatism again.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

never understood that....what would be the problem with Quebec getting their team back or Winnipeg or Hartford. Why would that bother anyone but Kansas city, Las vegas or some other lame town doesn't bother someone.....really weird

WTP, if the Habs can pulls this slump completely around, I give complete credit to you for not giving up hope.

Yay :D

Because I knew they could do it! They are the Habs lol

vs Nashville tomorrow night.. I think we can get these guys, really 8)

And I'm loving that 7th spot.. it's not as good as 4th, but still fantastic :P

Don't get too excited just yet. Our two wins were against the two 14th placed teams in the league. Hopefully the wins built confidence, but our 5 on 5 still looked weak.

Thursday's game against the Thrashers will be the determining factor.

But we always play great against the Thrashers lol

I looooooooove Habs vs Thrashers games.. I don't know why, they're just fun.

Next Friday is Buffalo. That'll be exciting =]

And the Preds are a good team.. if we can get a win there, that would be great.

I watched the NJ/NYR shootout....

Gipper I'm starting to think Brodeur really is the most solid goalie I've ever seen.

I guess the biggest difference between him and Roy is Brodeur doesn't have a temper. When Roy lost his cool he couldn't save a beach ball.

Look in the mirror, buddy!!!! You made your bed, now you find out that there's Cracker crumbs in it after you get in to sleep in it, eh?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol::P:lol::P

And don't lie - you know you love us or you wouldn't be here. 8)

Cath Montreal played great tonight....

...and Samsonov scored the tying goal under a minute left in the game. He was controlling the play for parts of the game too, really good to see.

I would love to see that! Don't worry the Canes won't let you down. They will keep winning enough to make sure you are "forced" to have that avatar for the rest of the season.

Cath Montreal played great tonight....

...and Samsonov scored the tying goal under a minute left in the game. He was controlling the play for parts of the game too, really good to see.

Ugh. I watched the beginning of the game.. well, the first two Preds goals go in.. and I'm like..uuugh. And I go to bed (and I'm sick, so I sort of was really tired and annoyed and just wanted sleep) while I'm in my room, my mom pokes her head in and yells 1-2! So I get out of my bed.. walk over to the TV. Nashville scores again. I leave, go back to my bed, get comfortable and my mom yells '3-2!'

I'm like what in the world?! And my mom makes me stay in bed the rest of the game.. because I was bad luck. I didn't get to watch it =[ (I got to sleep though haha)

And it goes to a shootout. I HAVE to watch the shootout. My mom wakes me up and I watch the shootout, and yay! Win =] I knew they could do it! GO HABS! :D

Hoyle - LOVED your comment about our guys wearing your avatar on their unis! You're being a good sport about this (yeah, I know you made the bet, but you coulda welched on it), just like Cath was in the first half of the season. Good sportsmanship is always appreciated!

Good luck to the Habs, sincerely! :D

Bruins hammering Tampa 4-1 in the second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!

5-1 in the third

Bruins hammering Tampa 4-1 in the second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!

5-1 in the third