The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Aaron Ward just got his first goal as a Bruin, and the puck. Very nice goal and he's paired with Chara :shock:.

I'm thinking we need the Bruins to lose tonight cause we can't rely on the teams above us to lose. We need the ones behind us, to stay behind us too. (anyone get that?)

Edit: Bruins beat NJ and are now only 4 points back from us with 3 games in hand :shock:.

The thing about Marty though, is that perhaps he said it because he knew was mic'ed....but he would have said it anyway, regardless. I was at the Sabres/Pens game i November, in which Marty played, and I was sitting in the end behind Marty's net, and at one point right after the play stopped, Crosby went to skate away and kind of gave him a little nudge. Marty just went back over to him and said something, I have no idea what, but it looked like he was hassling him a bit. Crosby looked like he didn't know what to do.

And that's why Marty is AMAZING. haha

Big games tonight...we could lose more ground and the eighth seed :shock:

Florida/Atlanta

Washington/Toronto

Pens/Ottawa

Tampa/Vancouver

Avs/Bruins

Big games tonight...we could lose more ground and the eighth seed :shock:

Florida/Atlanta

Washington/Toronto

Pens/Ottawa

Tampa/Vancouver

Avs/Bruins

Only one game tonight for concern, Bolts/Oilers. Barring an act of God, Bolts should beat a mentally beat up Oiler team.

Thursday night is another night where our boys will have to weather another storm of games that have serious playoff implications.

The good news.....we don't need the Slugs to win tonight so any unecessary cheering on of Linda's team will be noted, and action will be taken as needed 8).

Only one game tonight for concern, Bolts/Oilers. Barring an act of God, Bolts should beat a mentally beat up Oiler team.

Thursday night is another night where our boys will have to weather another storm of games that have serious playoff implications.

The good news.....we don't need the Slugs to win tonight so any unecessary cheering on of Linda's team will be noted, and action will be taken as needed 8).

Hejduk with the shorthanded goal to tie it! Hurrah!

EDIT: An speaking of that goal, since Stastny got an assist, it brings his point streak to 17 games, tying Selanne's rookie streak.

Good to hear so much support for my other team! Great to see the Avs beat the Slugs. They keep going like this, they might be the Edmonton Oilers of this season!

Now all we need to do is sign Drury during the offseason... :D

Well done by the Avs. Somehow I can see them sneaking into the playoffs.

Tonight we can only sit back and weather another storm of games with playoff implications. Its out of our hands so let the chips fall as they may...tough call on who to cheer for:

Bruins/Wild= Murray is done for the season, as are the Bruins

Habs/Thrashers= Very tough call here, we still have a shot at the division and I don't see the Habs goaltending keeping them alive much longer(sorry WTP)

Leafs/Sens= Doubt we'll catch the Sens and Leafs are too close for comfort

Rangers/Isles=great re-match from the other night, Rangers are far less threatening than the Isles.

Devils/Pens= Pens are sitting comfortably right now but the youngsters are showing signs of being human. Be fun if NJ could catch the Slugs 8)

Well done by the Avs. Somehow I can see them sneaking into the playoffs.

Tonight we can only sit back and weather another storm of games with playoff implications. Its out of our hands so let the chips fall as they may...tough call on who to cheer for:

Bruins/Wild= Murray is done for the season, as are the Bruins

Habs/Thrashers= Very tough call here, we still have a shot at the division and I don't see the Habs goaltending keeping them alive much longer(sorry WTP)

Leafs/Sens= Doubt we'll catch the Sens and Leafs are too close for comfort

Rangers/Isles=great re-match from the other night, Rangers are far less threatening than the Isles.

Devils/Pens= Pens are sitting comfortably right now but the youngsters are showing signs of being human. Be fun if NJ could catch the Slugs 8)

Good to hear so much support for my other team! Great to see the Avs beat the Slugs. They keep going like this, they might be the Edmonton Oilers of this season!

Now all we need to do is sign Drury during the offseason... :D

"Now all we need to do is sign Drury during the offseason"

Not gon' happen. :lol:

Yesterdays game was kinda boring...all i could think during the whole game was, "OMG! ITS A TRAP!" heh. Avs are a good team, and theyre desperate, so Im not heartbroken over the loss.

(Oh and, I dont think Ive ever mentioned, the Avs are my 3rd favorite team...Shhhh) 8)

Well... that's just nonsense.

Fine. Get your boys to take care of the Thrashers, then we'll talk!!!

Well... that's just nonsense.

Fine. Get your boys to take care of the Thrashers, then we'll talk!!!