The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesNC01

Stillman Practice

Finally we're going to start getting our team back! :D By next year we'll be back to our old selves!

you and me both are looking forward in seeing them get back to their old selves again..

great news...

I still think the Canes should send him to Albany for conditioning when he is ready to return. Just so he can work some rust off before getting back into the Canes lineup.

I still think the Canes should send him to Albany for conditioning when he is ready to return. Just so he can work some rust off before getting back into the Canes lineup.

You just wanna get to see some of the Canes players play. :lol:

You know, I hope he comes back as soon as he can, but I would hate for him to get hurt again, I mean, the shoulder is everything to you in hockey. If I get a heart attack everytime he gets hit, this is going to be a long season.

Nice try Max! You would never let him go! But that would be one more reason for me 3636 to road trip to Albany!

While most reports have pretty consistently been saying Stillman would likely be ready for game action by the end of November, Tripp said "around mid-December" during the broadcast last night when talking about Stills return. Did anyone else pick up on that?

I would keep at least a 4 week window open if you're counting on Stiller's return soon. Remeber Cole last year? How many dates did we hear for his return, if at all? What we should have learned is that Lavi does not reveal what goes on inside the training room.

My hunch is that Lavi will wait till Stiller is strong, hungry to get in and will find a time when the guys need the pick-me-up. (See game 6 of the SCF's)

I would keep at least a 4 week window open if you're counting on Stiller's return soon. Remeber Cole last year? How many dates did we hear for his return, if at all? What we should have learned is that Lavi does not reveal what goes on inside the training room.

My hunch is that Lavi will wait till Stiller is strong, hungry to get in and will find a time when the guys need the pick-me-up. (See game 6 of the SCF's)

The N&O said that he traveled with the team to Atlanta. Nice to see that he is now travelling with them for support.

He also did his first full practice Tuesday and stayed an extra 30 mins on the ice w/ Jeff Daniels doing skating drills.