The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Storm

Welcome Back!

I'm not complaining, but what took a month + to get a board up and running??

A month...where have you been :shock:

A month a year, whatever it was. I'll just call it the Black time between SC Finals and regular season. Seemed like forever.

I wonder how many people we had that didn't know the temp board was still up, but just wasn't linked. Probably quite a few. That's why some of you think it's been forever, and others have been on the temp board all along.

Anyway, lets place bets... I give it... a week and a half before "JBoard" whatever piece of crap this is supposed to be, bombs out. :lol:

AJ, we'd much rather you not create a self fulfilling prophecy...

Hey, if it means they'll actually put up decent forum software for their Stanley Cup winning hockey team, then the sooner the better. Hell I'd probably donate a license if they'd use real forum software rather than this freebie crap.

Well, I have to say it's great to be back on the old board linked straight from the website. Although, does anyone else miss our temp. board a bit, or is that just me? :)

Oh no!!!!!!! How I am going to stay away from the computer now since the boards are back up??? Hmmmm, I see longer lunches, going to bed later and staying on the puter longer before I got to work. Ohhh how I missed these boards!

What's with the DD/MM/YY in the dates? Hard for those of us in the US to get used to.. me anyway..

It's on my to-do-list of things to send to the webmaster. We have a few urgent issues to look after first.