The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Trevor Letowski

Tripper was on 850 yesterday and said "Best case senario Trevor would play Sat". I dont know how acurate that is but... TT is a whole heck of alot more "inside" than I. For what thats worth.

Sweet. It'll be nice to see him back out there. I hope he has no lingering effects to his concussion. I thought he was playing well before that horrible hit.

With Bayda being sent down Letowski must be playing tonight. I sure hope so as I'm excited to get to see some of the new canes play in person for the first time tonight. Let's not kid ourselves about Armstrong and Orpik though, I'd be very surprised if anything was done to them. We simply don't have the types of guys on our team who go out and retaliate. Commodore or Adams may call one of them on but that's about all I could see happening.

Best part about this is, the next time Carolina plays Pittsburgh.....Orpik wont be the only guy getting the beats. :D

I think the guys if they go after anyone will be Orpik. Armstrong was truely sorry for what he did and apologized to Trevor. Can't see the team holding a grudge at him. Now Orpik on the other hand, Hedican was still fuming about the hit on Cole a month after it happened.

Best part about this is, the next time Carolina plays Pittsburgh.....Orpik wont be the only guy getting the beats. :D

I thought Orpik was still on the DL?? :?:

I thought Orpik was still on the DL?? :?:

Ya, he's still on the ir sidelined indefinetely. I don't follow the penguins closely enough (or should I say at all) so I haven't heard any rumblings about when he could make his return.

I thought I heard Tripp say the other night. Trevor had been cleared the other day for the concussion part. He may be back against New Jersery or Tim Gleason may be back. I will be glad when all our guys are back and healthy. Cory and Frankie. Cory is traveling with the team.

I began watching him when he was a Canuck. But went off my radar when he was became a coyote. When he made it to Columbus he quickly became my favorite player on the ice. I was heartbroken when he was unable to come to an understanding in Columbus this summer. Hard worker. Full of energy. On top of all that rediculously nice guy. Had the fortune to talk golf with him on a couple of occasions. Glad to see two points since coming back from injury. Well deserved!!