The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
LOLatStormsquad

Your storm squad...

So you take the time to register on this messageboard to complain about the cheerleaders of our hockeyteam.

Either your hockeyteam just plain sucks or you have way to much time on your hand..............GET A LIFE !!!!!

Ok...this might be the most pathetic thread I have ever seen. Sorry for replying and "feeding the trolls", but seriously...get a life. And that's coming from a Sabres fan. lol

Ok...this might be the most pathetic thread I have ever seen. Sorry for replying and "feeding the trolls", but seriously...get a life. And a that's coming from a Sabres fan. lol

hahaha, im glad we have people with humor like yours on these boards.

I personally don't see anything "wrong" w/ her.

actually she had the "muffin effect" and love handles (major ones), kinda scary to look at given the cuteness of the others. Even Mean Gene had to be shaking his head on that one. she must have knew someone that knew someone.

That pic is from like 4 or 5 years ago I believe - not that it matters.

You should be so lucky to even be in the same arena with our last two squads or even any of the squads ..... like I am so sure you pull so much better.

I post on a couple of other hockey message boards and can tell you our Storm Squad is greatly admired and I have even been asked "snap some pics for us" at your next game by other posters.

But every once and awhile some one proclaiming there a hockey purist as thier excuse spouts off about teams with Icegirls only to look the fool.

I think the Storm Squad rocks - thier a pleasant distraction during the down moments of the game and do nice things for the kids not to mention thier not too hard on the eyes.

They must being doing something right - teams across the league are scrambling to add them.

Wow, we had a great thoughtout post to start this topic off. I'm glad everyone can post thoughtful threads, takes away work for me to do. Oh no wait, this topic created work for me.

You seriously need to grow up and move on to something more important in life. If you think that lowly of a female you probably do not have a girl friend. Find some respect, then come back and join us. Until then, stop posting. And get a new user name. Your current one makes you look childish.