The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caneshockeyguy

Where can I find.....

the large Hurricane logo stickers for cars? I drove from Ohio back to Virginia today. I think I passed the entire state of North Carolina along the drive and I saw a few cars with them. Any one know where I can those?

i think what you saw was the large car magnets!! i have them on all three of my vehicles!!

Either you can pick one up at the Eye at the RBC Centre, or you can probably order one from the online store. You can reach it from the main site. Hope that works for ya!

I drove from Ohio back to Virginia today. I think I passed the entire state of North Carolina along the drive and I saw a few cars with them.

Because about half of West Virginia moved to North Carolina. When I go home at Christmas, part of the drive includes some Florida and Georgia license plates. By the time I hit the West Virginia border, it's NC plates headed north.

A few weeks ago, Marshall played at ECU. It was funny how many of the Marshall fans had MU and Canes stuff on their cars. =.) (Including yours truly, naturally.)