The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CANIAC WHEN...Pt. 2

It's a wonder that I'm still a rookie after posting that damn list!! LMAO!!!

300, you're officially my new hero!
Deanna, you rock baby !

WOOOOOOOO!!! WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's another Carolina Caniac goal!! Thanks, my friends. :mrgreen:

Those aren't all in numerological order, 'cause sometimes they weren't posted as such.... I filled in some of the gaps, though. I'm proud. **pats on the back**

When you give your spouse a pocket schedule so thay know where you'll be all winter.

When you say goodbye to your spouse in October, and hello again in (hopefully) June.

When you give your spouse a pocket schedule so thay know where you'll be all winter.

When you say goodbye to your spouse in October, and hello again in (hopefully) June.

You don't take your spouse with? Shame on you.

1. you watch check out all the boards and sites to see if there is anything related to the Hurricanes.

2. You watch Hurricanes videos from the Hurricane website and YouTube Carolina hurricanes over and over just to see the great plays of the team.

3. You make sure if there is an important conflict preventing you from either not being at the game or in front of the T.V. You have that DVR or recorder ready to roll.

4. Y ou watch to see watch the Hurricanes fans have come up with in the way of creativity during a game or a tailgating.

5. You make sure your Hurricane plate is dusted and and always clean and visible.

6. You make sure you send comments to the Staff and Team during hockey season to show your support as well as posting and commenting on the forum regarding player and team activites.

7. You talk hockey when you can and where you can to non traditional hockey fans at a football game or elsewhere just to spread the interest in the game to not yet hockey fans. Just trying to do my part. Just love hockey and am so proud and trying to let others know what they are missing.

219) You're trying to help 300 keep some order in this thread by making this post just to update the #.

219) You're trying to help 300 keep some order in this thread by making this post just to update the #.

Always happy to help.

Marcus, can this be stickied?

Not right now, our stickies are causing problems and need to be investigated.

Always happy to help.

Marcus, can this be stickied?

Not right now, our stickies are causing problems and need to be investigated.

220. You post to this thread just to pseudo-sticky it. :D

You don't take your spouse with? Shame on you.

Its a mixed marriage: I love hockey, and sports in general, and she doesn't care for either.

I do drag her to Opening Night every year.