The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CANIAC WHEN...Pt. 2

... oh yes, I remember this one... was at the game when it "aired" & then he came out onto the ice... LOVE the look on Stillman's face when McCoy asks him about the opening in the roster until Cory comes back.

In relation to that ^^:

You know you're a Caniac when you can recite the dvd almost word for word... & still cry when the 'Canes win the Cup, just like you did on the night of June 19th.

Go the the Jumbotron cips and scroll down- You should see it. let me know what you think.

- Best;

CM

LMAO.. that was just awesome... I can't believe I haven't watched that before....

You know you might need therapy when you list over 200 reasons why you like the canes besides just the plain simple fact that you guys have a decent team.

You don't have to contribute to the thread.

They're enjoying this thread, you don't have to.

HEY! I resent that remark!

I'm an old Whaler fan! We're not all bitter!

You can resent it all you want to - it's true for some Whalers fans who apparently have nothing more constructive to do w/ their time except to come onto our boards instead of joining a Whalers board somewhere where their misery would be better appreciated, trash talk OUR team, its fans & all things 'Canes in general, just because they're pissed off at our owner. Why are they even here?? You'd think that some of these people would grow up by now.

You, Gipper, are NOT one of those.

228: Even though you want to trash this team because of the last two performances, you don't. You remain optomistic that Lavi will figure out whatever is ailing this team and fix it...quickly :x

228: Even though you want to trash this team because of the last two performances, you don't. You remain optomistic that Lavi will figure out whatever is ailing this team and fix it...quickly :x

228a: And you continue to watch both games without taking your eyes off the screen, despite how horribly we're playing.

229 You recieve an invitation to the STH party, read the details, then run around the house 10 times in excitment.

As I read over these, I'm just nodding my head and sometimes even laughing out loud. They are great, and a little too true. Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

Figured I'd add one:

Your final exams are less than perfect as a direct result of a lack of studying due to playoffs.

^Sorry if that was stated earlier.

231a. You calculate that if you give up your apartment, you can afford front row full season tickets.

231b. You think this is a good plan.

231c. You read this and think Damn why didn't i think of that, apartments are overrated any how!!

232. The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning, come home for lunch, come home after work, before you go to bed and all other times inbetween that, you check out the topics on the boards.