The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CANIAC WHEN...Pt. 2

230: (from the last South Park)........your know your a caniac when the Park County PeeWee hockey team could possibly beat the Carolina Hurricanes esspecially after these last two games.

hahha LET EM PLAY!

You know you might need therapy when you list over 200 reasons why you like the canes besides just the plain simple fact that you guys have a decent team.

KarmanosHart.jpg

Guys , it's all in fun. enjoy this post and most others. Lets just relax and have some fun........HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

HEY! I resent that remark!

I'm an old Whaler fan! We're not all bitter!

You can resent it all you want to - it's true for some Whalers fans who apparently have nothing more constructive to do w/ their time except to come onto our boards instead of joining a Whalers board somewhere where their misery would be better appreciated, trash talk OUR team, its fans & all things 'Canes in general, just because they're pissed off at our owner. Why are they even here?? You'd think that some of these people would grow up by now.

You, Gipper, are NOT one of those.

If you actually read anything I wrote here (besides this one thing,which is a joke) you would see I never trashed the fans or the team. I find this a very friendly board with some very interesting posts. You need to be able to take a joke once in awhile though.

231c. You read this and think Damn why didn't i think of that, apartments are overrated any how!!

Off topic to C97: Given that the average price of a home in Orange County, Calif. is about $600,000, owning one is pretty near impossible unless you take out a 45-year mortgage. That's why, at ages 46 and 45, we're still living in our apartment.

:(

Jan/GSBG

232. The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning, come home for lunch, come home after work, before you go to bed and all other times inbetween that, you check out the topics on the boards.

Same here! I do this everyday. Every time I'm on the computer.

Can I add"When you come home from the hospital after a short stay procedure and within a half hour your on the computer checking out the boards."

233. Your day to day mood is directly related to whether the Canes won or lost their last game.

234. You become so involved in the games that you apologise for them when one happens to accidentally bang into a ref or linesman...aaaaaaahahahahaha

You get so emotionally involved you get yourself banned for blowing up. :Oops::Oops::Oops:

Been there, done that. :lol:

Cool sig, but I get a 404 when I try it. Is it still up?

i never get banned, i just get thread locked up because a certain mod doesnt like my input

She shoots, she scores.

Anyone else notice a certain thread that was open when all the other mods were on, but locked when one certain mod appeared? I'm not naming names or anything, of course, but...

EDIT: Of course, what do I know? All I am is an America-hating whiner.

why would we get over it if it wasnt in need of locking?

Nobody was being uncivil to another member, no link was removed by an administrator? Oh, well, I guess I didn't need to lock it then. :roll:

why would we get over it if it wasnt in need of locking?

Nobody was being uncivil to another member, no link was removed by an administrator? Oh, well, I guess I didn't need to lock it then. :roll:

No moderators were posting in it before you showed up? If there was a need to lock it, cmw or Ref would have.

I don't know why they didn't move it, because they should have, and I don't know why you continue to post political stuff here after being repeatedly told not to.

Now stop dragging this thread off topic.

I don't know why they didn't move it, because they should have,

Are you saying that you can do a better job than Marcus?

and I don't know why you continue to post political stuff here after being repeatedly told not to.

Sorry for wanting to think for myself. I forgot that you conservative religious types don't like that.

Now stop dragging this thread off topic.

Hey, I tried to get it back on topic. You, however, were interested in continuing the debate.

no one told me not to post political stuff except cw whatever in the "RED!" shouting thread, and he was the one suggesting that iraqi children be thirsted to death. tell me thats not political