The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
number-1-caniac

National Anthem Performer ???

Was it Katherine Fritch, the 7 year old? She'll be singing again on 11/30 against Montreal. I'm looking forward to her "Oh Canada".

Was it Katherine Fritch, the 7 year old? She'll be singing again on 11/30 against Montreal. I'm looking forward to her "Oh Canada".

No this was a young teenie bop performer...My daughter who did not go to the game asked me two days later if Jo-Jo performed the NA...I guess one of her friends said it was Jo-Jo..My wife said her name was Johnna or something like that .I do remember she was dressed kind of hip hopish!

It was Joanna. She had a song on the first Legally Blonde soundtrack and she also has a new cd out now. Haha! Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan. I think she has a really nice voice.

Did anyone see the clips tonight from the Saks thing with the Canes? Joanna was in it with Tim Gleason. I thought the thing was for Canes, significant others and fans. Do you think she was just a fan or is she a significant other? LOL!

Yep, Johanna is the sig. other of Tim Gleason...from what I heard, the had just started seriously dating when the Canes picked him up. So, they have the whole East Coast, West Coast thing going on...

Man, that Katerine Fritch can sing! I wish she had performed last night when I took my 7-year old daughter.

She's scheduled to sing tomorrow night.

:-)

It was Joanna. She had a song on the first Legally Blonde soundtrack and she also has a new cd out now. Haha! Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan. I think she has a really nice voice.

Kind of funny, but after she sung a couple people in my section said "bring back Wilver, that was horrible"

I've always said that a national anthem (any country) is not a song that you need to make "your own" when you sing it. Just sing it as it's written and move on.