The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ill4mation

New "jersey" shirts? Pics inside.

Oooo yeah, I just bought a Ducks shirt at the Honda Centre about a week ago, and I love how the number looks. The logo on the front is like it too.

And I've seen the ones at the Eye and I really like them like that, they're very nice!

Oooo yeah, I just bought a Ducks shirt at the Honda Centre about a week ago, and I love how the number looks. The logo on the front is like it too.

And I've seen the ones at the Eye and I really like them like that, they're very nice!

Yeah, WTP, now that you've jumped on the Canes' bandwagon with your new sig., you'll be buying a boatload of 'em at the Eye.... :D

Opinion: They should be carried in women's sizes, too. I'm a 5'7", hundred-and-*coughs*-pound woman. I'm no tiny thing. But the medium reached mid-thigh , pretty close to knee, on me. I'm just not interested in trying to tuck that much material in.

My 5' girl friend was able to get a kids' shirt and I would have tried for that, but no Wardo (or Brindy -- she got Commie instead) in the kids.

Especially since I imagine most of these shirts are being bought by women and not men.

I'm with you Kermel. Every time I go to the Sabres store I check out the player shirts and the adult sizes are always too big. A L/XL kids size might fit me, but I'd rather just get an adult size that fits right. Why does all of the merch that fits have to be pink? :roll:

Yeah, I was bought a Montreal Canadiens, and it's like a whole lot below my butt.. very annoying..(of course, I wear it anyways) and the Chris Pronger shirt I have.. well, it's like a short dress on me.. pretty ridiculous. Womens sizes would certainly be a good idea.. and not the pink stuff.

Opinion: They should be carried in women's sizes, too. I'm a 5'7", hundred-and-*coughs*-pound woman. I'm no tiny thing. But the medium reached mid-thigh , pretty close to knee, on me. I'm just not interested in trying to tuck that much material in.

My 5' girl friend was able to get a kids' shirt and I would have tried for that, but no Wardo (or Brindy -- she got Commie instead) in the kids.

Especially since I imagine most of these shirts are being bought by women and not men.

I got a childs size wardo at the eye, kerms. In a size L it falls just below the waste of my jeans. I <3 it. As for the new design, The name and number paint is in a mesh pattern, like you would see football or basketball jerseys made out of, if that makes sense. I like it a lot though, but if youre a woman i would recommend the childs sizes over the mens t-shirts.

I'm with ya dboon...why does everything that fits have to be pink?!?!

EDIT: the childs sizes are also only $18.00 compared to the $22.00 mens sizes

Why would you assume that more women than men are buying these. Im a male and I bought one.

I agree on the sizing though. I got a large and its a lil bigger than the large in other Canes shirts I have. And No, I havent lost or gained weight.

:D

ok since this is about these shirts i thought i would ask this to see if anyone can help.. i plan on getting a ward shirt for my friend for christmas and i was wondering what size i should get because of the lengths they are, im not sure if i can get a kids size and it will still fit her.. i think she wears like a L/XL in womens.. does anyone have any suggestions??