The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StormSurge-ch1

Ron Francis Joins Hurricanes' Front Office

I'm so happy Ron Francis is back. He made our franchise what it is today, he formed it and shaped it, and i'm glad he is yet again a part of it. =) And i'm glad we can have such an experienced guy come to the table. He'll have nothing but a positive impact on the franchise.

I'm so happy Ron Francis is back. He made our franchise what it is today, he formed it and shaped it, and i'm glad he is yet again a part of it. =) And i'm glad we can have such an experienced guy come to the table. He'll have nothing but a positive impact on the franchise.

well said. He has impacted our franchise in many ways over the years, and i'm glad to see what else he can do for us.

This is great. Ron Francis is a very bright talented person. He is the best man for the job. He is part of what started the franchise run of the Hurricanes with his leadership and how he relates to the community and passed it on to his teammates. Yes indeed a great fit. Love those Carolina Hurricanes and loving the new guys too. Hope they can keep improving and glad Cory is traveling with the team. A great guy and look forward to him coming back with the team to increase our depth on talent and quickness that much more.