The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
MattDoc

12/2 vs Bruins - Game Photos

They're making great picture captions! MattDoc, you keep posting the pics and I'll keep posting the caption threads....I think everyone is getting pretty good at the captioning and having some fun with it!

They're making great picture captions! MattDoc, you keep posting the pics and I'll keep posting the caption threads....I think everyone is getting pretty good at the captioning and having some fun with it!

Seriously man, the N&O should absolutely hire you.
qft

QFT2

Great Pics and it looks like you sit straight across the Ice from where I sit and therefore I get the 180 view! Fantasic

Awesome shots as always Matt! I especially love the one of Thomas covering his face with his glove!! :wink:
I like the one of the two Bruins' practically linking their sticks to trip Kevin Adams...another tripping call not made. :|

Awesome shots as always Matt! I especially love the one of Thomas covering his face with his glove!! :wink:

Thanks. I enjoyed that one too. I cropped that a little tight and I think he was just trying to make a save, but the timing of it kind of tells the story of the game...he might as well have covered his eyes...would have had the same affect.

HA HA HA HA

Thomas : "No! Don't make me look! I can't bear to watch it anymore!"

If anyone is interested, we have ours up on our website as well now:

www.lizardface.com

Wow. What a game. Photographically speaking, it was one of the best I've seen this season.

Here are the goods:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattdoc7/Dec2Bruins

And, that's right kids, it's Saturday night so that means TWO teasers to enjoy before you check out the rest...

IMG_1992.JPG?imgmax=288

IMG_2255.JPG?imgmax=288

what kind of camera do you use (make, megapixel)??

what kind of camera do you use (make, megapixel)??

Sorry, forgot to post that this time. It's a Canon EOS 20D (8mp) with a 70-200mm pro lens.

^^^Is that one of those giant lenses?

Nah. They don't let you in with the REALLY big ones unless you're press (or so I've been told).

This is about the same size as what you see the guys in the photo box between the benches with. (in some cases, it's the same lens, depending on what those guys are using)