The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
category5cane

thanks everyone, depends on how much time i have like if i have a weekend to work on it it only takes me about 2-4 days depending, but sometimes it has taken me two weeks, working on it a little each night.

next up for me is Staal holding the cup, Cole holding the cup, Brind-Amour holding the cup...Cole in his USA hockey uni, a couple others on the list but those are whats next....just a FYI, each player i have done gets a "copy" of the figure for themselves.

Fantastic work! Really great attention to detail. Do you carve the figures out of clay first for making molds? I still cannot get over the amount of detail and texture you employ. Very exceptional work!

the figures are called mcfarlane sports figures, i just strip them and repaint them from scratch who i want to make, the picture is actually a 6 inch (9 inch from cup to toe) i have done a 12 inch one also,

the figures are called mcfarlane sports figures, i just strip them and repaint them from scratch who i want to make, the picture is actually a 6 inch (9 inch from cup to toe) i have done a 12 inch one also,

Oh yes, I thought they looked familiar.

They were discussing making one of the figures of a Hurricane (I am not sure who) a while back, I dont know if it's in the process or if they came out with it yet. I like to collect the Montreal Canadiens ones though, I don't have to do any fixing to them because there are so many and they're beautiful =] The ones you made though are very nice aswell, you did a fantastic job!

They were discussing making one of the figures of a Hurricane (I am not sure who) a while back, I dont know if it's in the process or if they came out with it yet. I like to collect the Montreal Canadiens ones though, I don't have to do any fixing to them because there are so many and they're beautiful =] The ones you made though are very nice aswell, you did a fantastic job!

ive done a custom patrick roy in a canadiens jersey....they were supposed to do a eric staal but they postponed doing the figure.

ive done a custom patrick roy in a canadiens jersey....they were supposed to do a eric staal but they postponed doing the figure.

According to the latest I could find on the Macfarlane website, Eric Staal is supposed to be released with the "NHL 15" series slated to hit the shelves in late June 2007.