The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
elchrisco

Who's worse?

Cloutier has never been good since he played with vancouver a few years back... and he wasn't even that good then. Theodore... well... big contract, big benchwarmer... ever since the big mess that occurred in Montreal i don't think he's ever played the same.

Cloutier has never been good since he played with vancouver a few years back... and he wasn't even that good then. Theodore... well... big contract, big benchwarmer... ever since the big mess that occurred in Montreal i don't think he's ever played the same.

Yeah... not since they took away his hair steroids. :roll:

Yeah... not since they took away his hair steroids. :roll:

hah hair steroids. :D

they're all pretty bad, but if you look at what Theo has accomplished (yes it was a really, really long time ago), he can't be compared to the other two.

Eshe and Cloutier both choke in the playoffs, but cloutier had some respectable regular seasons. so Eshe get it.

My vote's for Cloutier.... when a slapshot from the neutral zone goes right through you, you know you're in bad shape.

elchrisco: Since I live only bout 20 miles west of Staples Center, the Kings' home ice, I have the hardcopy edition of the Los Angeles Times delivered to my door each day. In addition to that, I watch nearly all 78 Kings games on Fox Sports West/Prime Ticket each season, and have for the last five years. That's how I know about Clouts and his obviously sub-par season, caused by hip and knee injuries that have put him on the IL since mid-season. (In fact, he underwent hip surgery nearly two months ago.)

In all fairness to Cloutier, I'm cutting him plenty of slack. He busts his tail each time he's between the pipes in practice or during games, making him a favorite of Marc Crawford, his head coach in Vancouver and in Los Angeles. It's never good to see anyone who works as hard as Clouts end his season on such a sour note; here's hoping for a complete recovery and a solid 2007-08 for him.

Jan/GSBG

It's got to be Esche, although I wouldn't want any of the three. Theo had the highest expectations, so I'd rank him second-worst bust of the three.