The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jbrickell

Booing the team

Two things I will never do to my team: leave the game early unless there's an emergency, & boo my team. May WANT to do both sometimes, but I wouldn't do that to them. I'll stand at my seat & shake my head, but at least I'm at my seat when the final buzzer goes & I'm not booing. Different people have different ways in showing their displeasure & unhappiness for their teams though, so what are ya gonna do about it other than what you personally do, right?

I agree. I think there is enough pressure on the team w/o the fans adding to it.

Well, crap. I'm trying to make a darn point here and the *&^%$$ Edmonton fans let me down!

OK, obviously we're going to agree to disagree on the booing. But if anyone here feels like booing at another home game (hopefully, there won't be anything else that makes folks feel like booing), please either:

leave the building first

or

sit far away from section 325.

Thank you and goodnight!

Where do you sit in section 325? Let me know the next game you'll attend and I'll sit behind you and BOO all night long... just for U!

SECTION 325? can't afford real seats?

I'm really hoping folks don't get me confused with you.......because as someone already mentioned......that was uncalled for.

Isn't that why people attend the games??? To have FUN?? The chick who posted the initial thread shouldn't be so sensitive. And evidently none of you have heard of freedom of $%^*&$# speech.

Lighten up and get over it!!

Isn't that why people attend the games??? To have FUN?? The chick who posted the initial thread shouldn't be so sensitive. And evidently none of you have heard of freedom of $%^*&$# speech.

Lighten up and get over it!! FYI I am a season ticket holder and have been since 2002!

Where do you sit in section 325? Let me know the next game you'll attend and I'll sit behind you and BOO all night long... just for U!

SECTION 325? can't afford real seats?

Lighten up and get over it!!

This is way outta line and unnecessarily rude, and a mod will be in here soon to clean this one up.

My goodness...if you read the other posts, you'll see we KNOW we have freedom of speech...We just try not to belittle our friends in this forum by talking about where they sit in the arena. Testy, testy.

stop being sexist... how do you know I am a dude and not a dudette?

Sexist... excuse me for a minute...

hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

All we are asking you to do is just be a liitle calmer and stop offending people.

fiesty, fiesty, fiesty.