The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
1-Caniac

Canes need change...ASAP

You quoted CanesGrrl, lol.

The long post was mine, yes. I still love the Flyers, they were my first team, but they're not the team I knew anymore. Everyone's gone. They're all retired or playing for old division rivals.

So I'm a 'Canes fan. And I love the 'Canes even when they suck. And even when they suck, they're not as bad as Philly was some of those years.

Ah. So many of my favorite Flyers came from the 'Canes, it was kind of natural to transition to being a 'Canes fan.

Paul Ranheim, Kent Manderville, Keith Primeau(yes I know a lot of you still hate him, but he is a fantastically nice guy and I love him to bits)... and then Brindy and JWill ended up here, and Reccs too. It's a nice place, the people are great, and the rest of the team has really grown on me.

So I don't want to see the 'Canes end up like Philly, I want to see them fix this problem and right the ship, so that they can go to the playoffs again.

you people give up too easily, when we're on a losing streak u think we suck, u are all fair weather fans

I dont think anyone has said anything about giving up, I could be wrong though. As far as us sucking, Id have to say the last 3 games we pretty much HAVE sucked. Doesnt mean Im "giving up" or a fairweather fan. Im not going anywhere, win or lose...

Im rooting for a win tonight. The guys just need to get the puck rolling and the rest will take care of itself.

you people give up too easily, when we're on a losing streak u think we suck, u are all fair weather fans

Give up too easy? - May I suggest you actually watch some Canes games and read the other 110 comments before you enlighten us with your wisdom?

It's not the losing that has fans frustrated but how the team has struggled in those losses since our NY trip.

When I saw JWillie's comments, I thought him to be rather courageous. Not many on this team will step and take thier licks for the lack of effort.

I think it touched some nerves....we won last night with a great TEAM effort.