The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Practice Today

yea they looked a bit slugish today. wesley is hurt , i think its somthign about his lower body or something. the shiner on Brind'a mour was from the high stick he took towards the end of the Pinguins game. but man thats a great battle scar.

The site says TBD but does anyone know what time practice is tomorrow? I have never been to a practice. Can you just walk in and watch? THANKS!

They open the East doors, and you just go and sit in the lower level, 118-122. Dress warmly, it's cold.

I gotta step in just to say that I think the Tanabe bashing needs to back off a little. I used to bash the guy too, but lately he has been playing GREAT hockey. He's a convenient whipping boy when the Canes lose, but the fact of the matter is, he has recently been playing the best I've ever seen him play. Little fault can be made on him for this most recent losing stinge.

Notice the bashing has been toned down greatly? No need for you to "step in" and stop something that isn't even happening anymore. I used to bash him just as much as the next guy but I, and numerous others, have given credit where credit is due and admitted Tanabe has been playing some great hockey as of late.

I didn't mean for "step in" to sound like some sort of intervention :lol: I should've instead said, "stop in," like I'm just adding my two cents. It also wasn't directed at you or any particular person - it was just a general statement :-o Take it easy :P

with all the uncontrolled junk food eating, Canes II taking to the ice, virtual flights during games, and angels on the blue line---we could probably use some intervention every so often :lol:

Sounds like the next adjunct project for Canes II will be a 12-step program of some kind - probably first to wean us off our addiction to refined sugars, processed food additives and carbohydrates. sigh. Damn - all the good things in life, taken away while we *edit*, gripe and moan about our deprivation in group sessions!

(uuuurp)