The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

canes tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPLlh8iVMjQ

made by yours truely, unfortunately there wasn't a huge amount of legal videos that I could get a hold of to make it more entertaining. But my first canes video so hope its ok anyways :)

and yes there is a COLE SMASH or two in there :D

Since when did YouTube worry about legalities? :lol:

well not so much youtube but every other source of me obtaining online clips that I can actually edit lol.

Oooh,... very cool. The music really moves it along.. lots of power. Love at the end how you have that crystal clear Brind'Amour image that rotates around to look us right in the eye. Compared to all the other fragmenting and disintegrating images, this one remains whole and solid... fittingly, for Rod.

Nice job. Really nice.

The music was by a band called In Flames - Cloud Connected was the song. Most of the clips were from various others that I was able to find and tweek/mod from CH.com. I really wanted to get the witt fight vs the islanders a few weeks ago, but couldn't find a dl'able version of it.

Most of the images I found online either through google images , ch.com and the AP/Getty

I had a hell of a time finding video that I could dl and mod, anyone have suggestions I am up for it.