The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
carolina_kat

What a great bunch of guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knew this... ran into Brindy at the Iceplex in the off season... all the youngsters went to get various pieces of equipment etc. signed... was very nice of him to take his personal time to sign for a bunch of kids...although it cost me a new practice jersey for my son and a new stick for my daughter, it was very kool... Stillman was there a few days later and did the same, but we missed that session. I just wish management would realize that there is another group of youth players that aren't part of RYHA

I agree all the players are class acts, and most of the time if they cant stop regardless of how many people are there, they usually apologize and tell you, i have known many times where Brindy said he was sorry but he was late picking his kids up from school etc, as many of you know i make custom figures of the players and give them to each player, so they are the classiest bunch out of all sports franchises. only person that i know that equals that kind of admiration for the fans is Jeremy Roenick

that is really cool; you know, there are some players i like on the ice but not off... but these bunch of players, i love. that is one of the reasons i started to cheer for the canes; they just seem like a bunch of great guys... i can't really name one player that i don't like... same goes for my flames, but... that's another story. i really respect the canes i hope that one day i can meet some of them... sadly they don't come to calgary much and when they did this year, i didn't have time for autographs; it was late and i had to get my siblings home. :( say hi to them for me everyone! and how lucky are you carolina kat!

:DI agree with you caniacs. We have the classiest group of players and in sports I think. These guys are so great in the community. I hope they are all here for a long time and we don't lose anyone else in a trade. Still miss Kevyn. Good luck tonight guys. Let's keep on rolling Willie. Be loud tonight Caniacs. Wish I was there. But I will be cheering from home with my Jersey on. Go Canes best team and Go Caniacs best fans.

Anyone going out Friday?

I'm taking my newphew to the practice then out back to get some autographs. This will be his first time trying to get autographs, so hopefully most will stop for him. My sister told me this morning that he is telling everybody that he might get to meet Cam Ward Friday. :)