The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Obi-Wan

Dear Peter Karmanos, Jim Rutherford, and Peter Laviolette...

Make sure it's the players that are getting numbers. The rest of us poor slobs are supposed to be in suits (oops, I guess we wouldn't be poor slobs, then, would we?) or team sweats or something. sigh. No one will know how fabulously important we are!

Can we knock the bench area back a couple rows to accomodate all of us?

BTW: I cannot believe that Google has the Canes II thread! I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.. I wonder what Management will think of our well intentioned lunacy.... :shock:

Also, the last two games of the season are a Friday and Saturday night, so if we pull the saturday night as our Big Night, we can seriously tailgate for quite a while before our debut :D

I think making the bench a little roomier is not a problem, gipper can answer ya there. Yes, the mgmt. should be in suits, google Don Cherry for the suit types you should all be wearing. I might have trouble making the tailgate party unless maybe its a habs game but then you might not want me there.......lol

No Habs game at the end, sorry - we play the pansies again. Ergo the earlier posts about wearing the Carolina Diving Team t-shirts to the soiree to support Dear Lavi's coaching expertise.

Hmm, I wonder about bringing pool toys... inflatable floats (the kiddie ring kind), beach balls that can make their way around the arena.... Too bad fire laws would prohibit inflatble palm trees in the aisle. Kill joys!

We could be setting up the Carolina Diving Instructional Camp & Spa headquarters in the stands...

Our battle cry could be S C U B A !!!!! instead of diving, which of course we would yell at the Pansie players. Oh, I want to see Iceberg sink the evil Hossa....

No Habs game at the end, sorry - we play the pansies again. Ergo the earlier posts about wearing the Carolina Diving Team t-shirts to the soiree to support Dear Lavi's coaching expertise.

Hmm, I wonder about bringing pool toys... inflatable floats (the kiddie ring kind), beach balls that can make their way around the arena.... Too bad fire laws would prohibit inflatble palm trees in the aisle. Kill joys!

We could be setting up the Carolina Diving Instructional Camp & Spa headquarters in the stands...

Our battle cry could be S C U B A !!!!! instead of diving, which of course we would yell at the Pansie players. Oh, I want to see Iceberg sink the evil Hossa....

I love this idea so much! Too bad people will probably either 1) make fun of it or 2) get upset about it. I wonder how Lavi would feel if we did something like that. It's all fun and games until it makes Lavi angry! LOL!

So are we really going to do this? The tailgating at the final game and all that jazz, I mean. I'm so up for it! Me & Tangled will be there if it's what we decide!

Owner/GM/President of Hockey Operations: Gipper

Asst. GM: wheresthepuck

VP of Hockey Operations: dp1one

Head Scout: IrishIce

Asst. Scout: CamWardFan30

Head Amateur Scout: brindyfan

Asst. Amateur Scout: CrystalCoastCaniac

Head European Scout: AO

Asst. European Scout: caniac22

TV Commentary: truecaniac163

TV Color: Ichigo

Radio Commentary: Chuck Kaiton (sorry, guys, this one isn't for sale)

Head of Media Relations: MDCanesFans

Building Management/Ice Surface Management: Tangledheart24

Head Coach: 300Section

Asst. Coach: StanleyCupChamps

Asst. Coach: Jwillie

Goalie Coach: camanderikfan

Strength/Conditioning Coach: CommodoreLover22

Team Doctor: Forestry1

Equipment Manager: mrs.rb17

SC1: Melinda (A) [26]-Appstatecanesfan-Gipper © [80]

SC2: colesylarosefan-Fightinmad [11]-vronnie

CHK: Dr. Phil-Whaler-Warbird [20]

SC3: Cowtown~Cane-MattDoc-MedfordCaniac7

DP1: Pirate Caniac-AxlRose

DP2: kleenedge-CopCaniac

DP3: CanesGrrrl [21]-Topshelfavry (A) [4]

SG: forever whalers [29]

BG: #1staalfan

Mascot: Uberbeth

wew... i forget to read this post for a day or two and look how many posts happen!! hehe

I want either #17, #19, or #34... see if any of you can guess why i like these numbers... hehe

YES!! i typed Karmanos,Rutherford too and it was the first thing that popped up!! haha that is hilarious! i wonder if any of the players read this... probably not.... haha its a funny thought though!! haha

Team pic ould be cool if someone could photoshop that........anyway, quick update on my rec league, I know this isn't the place but I mentioned here once before...

Round 1.......4-3 shoot out win

Round 2.......1-0 win

Championship game 1.....4-2 loss, we managed only 7 shots on goal

need to win game 2 tommorow night...Thanks for listening

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 2 ( VS THE BEARS)

WIN............3-2

Series tied 1-1, we then go into a 10 minute "quick" game, whoever wins is the champion. The bears actually have a coach ( in a mens rec league), the coach wears a team color jacket that says " poppa bear", I can't make this stuff up people. He benches the older guys who paid about $275.00 to play for the season and only plays the young kids, my team was pretty tired and we lost the "quick" game 2-0 ( empty netter).......the winter league now begins