The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Obi-Wan

Dear Peter Karmanos, Jim Rutherford, and Peter Laviolette...

Melinda (A)-Appstatecanesfan-Gipper ©

colesylarosefan-Fightinmad-vronnie

Dr. Phil-Whaler-Warbird

--

Pirate Caniac-AxlRose

CaniacCy-CopCaniac

CanesGrrrl-Topshelfavry (A)

Breakaway

forever whalers

Dr. Phil-Whaler-Warbird

--

Pirate Caniac-AxlRose

CaniacCy-CopCaniac

Breakaway

forever whalers

Can i be the mascot?? Please please please!!

i will bring my own fur!!

We need a fourth line for a little tenacious energy. Who out there is fast, a little wreckless and really annoying to others.......hmmmmm...we could recruit some of those visiting Sabre Fans, they're very annoying to others :lol:.

DBoone and the other nice Sabre fans here, this is all in good fun :wink:

Cowtown, you aren't annoying but do show tenacity....you should make the fourth line.

We need a fourth line for a little tenacious energy. Who out there is fast, a little wreckless and really annoying to others.......hmmmmm...we could recruit some of those visiting Sabre Fans, they're very annoying to others :lol:.

DBoone and the other nice Sabre fans here, this is all in good fun :wink:

Cowtown, you aren't annoying but do show tenacity....you should make the fourth line.

ooohhh I'm annoying!! The refs often hate me b/c I am good at annoying; I push the limits but can't get called b/c it is not against the rules what I do. Oooh, I'm fast; I won the hundred meter run once. Just ask the Oiler fans if Flames fans can be annoying. haha I sound like I'm two!! haha Pick me though!!! *jumping up and down with hand in the air* :wink:

ooohhh I'm annoying!! The refs often hate me b/c I am good at annoying; I push the limits but can't get called b/c it is not against the rules what I do. Oooh, I'm fast; I won the hundred meter run once. Just ask the Oiler fans if Flames fans can be annoying. haha I sound like I'm two!! haha Pick me though!!! *jumping up and down with hand in the air* :wink:

You officially meet all the criteria...you're in 8)

Ummm, on second thought, if I clean up a tad I could play Oglethorp too. I ain't got no teeth nohow an can cuss and grunt with the best. Besides, that way I can keep my eyes on Forever_Whaler to make sure he don't get too spiteful and allow too many goals.

If he plays nice and doesn't "let a few" in, we'll make sure that the Brass Bonanza is played over the PA system.

You officially meet all the criteria...you're in 8)

Ummm, on second thought, if I clean up a tad I could play Oglethorp too. I ain't got no teeth nohow an can cuss and grunt with the best. Besides, that way I can keep my eyes on Forever_Whaler to make sure he don't get too spiteful and allow too many goals.

If he plays nice and doesn't "let a few" in, we'll make sure that the Brass Bonanza is played over the PA system.

I wanna be the guy who shoots the puck over the glass.

You Mean the Bobby Schmautz player :lol:

and make sure he does not play like Peter Sidorkiewicz :lol:

I want to be the guy showels the snow after the zamboni has made it trip on the ice in between peroids :D

Medford, I think you should be the guy in Toronto on the phone that gets called to review plays in question. Goal or no goal?

I like that. I can get buzzed to make a "review"

as long as Mick McGeogh is not the ref we will be okay :laugh:

Medford, I think you should be the guy in Toronto on the phone that gets called to review plays in question. Goal or no goal?

No Mick McIdiot but I do hear we get the one and only Kerry Frazier, with helmet included.

I'm adding in my nomination for:

team photograher-MattDoc

press photograher-Vronnie

Trainer-greatsavebygerber (with all her marathon experience and encouragement)

No Mick McIdiot but I do hear we get the one and only Kerry Frazier, with helmet included.

team photograher-MattDoc

Dr. Phil-Whaler-Warbird

Cowtown~Cane-MattDoc-MedfordCaniac7

Pirate Caniac-AxlRose

CaniacCy-CopCaniac

Breakaway

forever whalers

Whoo! Lineup set!

team photograher-MattDoc

What about Don Koharski,

Remember Jim Schonfeld saying in the Bos vs NJ series

"eat another doughnut you fat pig" That was classic

1988 I do believe. One of the funniest things I have ever heard.

OK...can't skate a lick, but I'm a football team trainer and can tape a mean ankle or knee. Have tape, pre-wrap, 2 bottles of Aleve, scissors, and bandages. Have bag, will travel....

PS...also have a fifth of Canadian Mist....

You know, after tonight I almost think our mock team could play better than the real one. LOL! We'd all just lay down in front of the goalie and dare the other team to try and shoot a puck through us. And the few who can skate would just use the other team to stop! HAHA!

LMAO !!!! It would certainly be a whole new brand of hockey. I think they make movies out of stuff like this! Lord - we'd push 'The Mighty Ducks' off the hockey movie list with our mix of teens, middle ages and AARP'ers clogging the lanes and blocking the net and hanging on to the opposition for dear life...

can you just see one of our new Caniacs trying to stop, latching on to (pick an opposing team)and getting whirled, twirled and dragged across the ice, trailing their stick (if they manage to hang onto it) and slowly dribbling down the front/side of their human post until they're hugging an ankle. ???

The other side would rapidly learn that checking one of our new folks in effect equals a launch: body goes flying off to parts unknown and that might not be in their best interests. They could end up taking out their own players with flying Canes!

I see a problem with some of our folks (not admittedly in the best physical shape) seeking out the SinBin just for some R&R. All that innocent flailing around might start to take on a little deviltry.... :twisted: as they look for a legal break in the action.

On the plus side, LOTS of face time on SportsCenter is guaranteed. Who will believe it without seeing it? maybe the Canes could then end up getting the same sort of sweetheart deal that my beloved Notre Dame has with NBC... some network affiliate decides that with this bunch of players, every game HAS to be televised! We become the hockey version of The Replacements and Major League! (counting ca$h) 8)