The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Cam or Grahame

Yeah I noticed on Thursday when Grahame came out on the ice there was a lot of cheering going on for him! Thought that was pretty cool. I have personally met Grahame and he is a really cool guy!

Cam in a landslide. Grahame's done solid lately, but as has already been said in this thread, Cam was a big part of why we won the Cup.

Cam, he's had a roller coaster type year. He hasn't quite found his niche but this is his first season as a starter. So it might take a year or two but he'll be good in the years to come.

Grahame is a solid back up. When he does start he has his good games, and he has his bad games.

In this case I think I'm going to take Cam. Because, he is the MVP and he was a big reason we won last year.

I think, given:

> The cost we signed Graham for,

> Other goalies that were available at the time, and

> His play to date

it was (another) great move by JR to get Graham. That said, though, Cam is clearly the man.

Bottom line - I don't have near the confidence in Grahame as I do Cam.

but would you feel that way had we not won the cup and Cam had not won the Conn Smythe?? not to take anything away from Cam's stellar playoff performance but he was the more rested goalie. he SHOULD have been able to handle the 16+ games he played given the bulk of the past season was handled by the Gerbinator.

Both goalies are good. And Johnny is a nice guy and really does appreciate his fans out there. Haven't met Cam yet but I bet he is the same way. :)

Both goalies are good. And Johnny is a nice guy and really does appreciate his fans out there. Haven't met Cam yet but I bet he is the same way. :)

I like the way Graham handles the puck and makes passes. Don't like the way he get out of the crease much and leaves some serious back door openings.

Love Cams reflexes but not much on the puck control. When he is on! Cam say's NO!

Maybe John can work with Cam on the puck control and Cam can give John some cat like reflex lessons :!:

Grahame isnt that great...

Cam however I think came up way to early and should even this year still be in the AHL. He has to many mental errors and seems like he's either red hot or stone cold. Problem is you can't send him to the AHL because what does that do to his pysche, he may never bounce back.

I dunno what to do with either of our goalies.... I think Grahame screws with the puck to much and his break out pass's often times dont connect smoothly and defeat the purpose of trying.

Cams got ridicolous potential but you really should win a game you score 5 goals in....its unacceptable when you get right down to it. Goalies are supposed to steal games and we know Cam can, I'm hoping Cam isnt another Richter who only knows how to come up big in playoffs and olympics.

I like the way Graham handles the puck and makes passes. Don't like the way he get out of the crease much and leaves some serious back door openings.

Love Cams reflexes but not much on the puck control. When he is on! Cam say's NO!

Maybe John can work with Cam on the puck control and Cam can give John some cat like reflex lessons :!:

I agree with you Irish.

Cam has amazing reflexes..

and needs to work on the puck control.

Cracker makes decent passes..

but comes out of the crease WAYY to much..

and holds the puck to long..

whenever he is in goal he scares the heck outta me..

Its noticable..