The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

What the hell happened to the habs?

Halak looked a little shaky on the first two. Slow to get that pad down and the rebounds were going straight to the middle. He did pick it up though as the game went on. I didn't figure for a win there or tonight but I can hope for tonight....GO HABS GO!!!!!!!

They can do this. I believe in them.

Drive for 25 boys =]

Drive for 1!

Meh... soso game. Pretty even all around. Props to Kotalik for that pass to Koivu on the 4th goal.

Drive for 1 just doesn't have that ring to it, you know?

But goodness.. those Habs, I'm telling you. They played grreat. They deserve that 8th spot!

THOSE LAFFS ARE TRYING TO RUIN IT!!

we need the Rangers to beat Toronto tomorrow night....

Tomorrow's game is Toronto's extra game they've yet to play, and could decide who has the advantage of a three point game next Saturday.

alright let's break it down:

Habs last three games --> Bruins, Rangers, Leafs

Habs last 4 games --> Rangers, Flyers, Islanders, Leafs.

Right now, Habs have 88, leafs have 87.

IF the leafs can get 1 point (lose in OT/shootout), the teams will be tied with 3 games to go. (but the Habs currently win the tie breaker with 41 wins against 38 for the leafs.)

As i see it right now, It's a two horse race.

Even if we lose to the Rangers but beat the Bruins, we'll have 90 pts going into the leafs game. Assuming the leafs beat the flyers and the islanders, they got 92. A win against the leafs would get us into the playoffs (again, because we win the tiebreaker)

GO HABS GO

HOW HUGE IS THIS GAME...........GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured themn for two losses earlier against the sens and the sabres, so getting that win against Buffalo was huge. Now we need to pound on the B's. They have been playing very poorly as of late. some teams when knowing they are out of the hunt play loose and due to that play well becoming spoilers. haven't seen that from the bruins. A win tonight can be the fork stuck in other teams.

I have no doubt Montreal can beat Boston..

but..

Can Philly beat the Leafs?

LOL Catharine....don't get to confident.

I want them to win as much as you do, but Boston has a habit of playing us hard.

No no, they can take 'em, they can. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it :P

My dad is predicting the Habs go down 4-3.. but I laughed. He's always saying the Habs will lose, he's bitter because those Kings of his lost to my Habs in 1993 8)

But I think, with Biron in nets, the Flyers have a chance to beat the Leafs.. not that the Leafs are any good anyways.. I bet Darcy Tucker is mad though and wants to show what he's worth because he got punched in the face a few times the other night.. hahaha.. but they need to lose. And the Habs need to play strong tonight! They can do it! Go Habs Go!

Alright, let's break it down.

HAbs last games: Rangers, Leafs --> with 90 points

Leafs last games: Islanders, Habs --> 89 points

IF the leafs lose and we beat the rangers ---> IT'S OVER!!!!!

IF the habs lose and the leafs beat the islanders ----> SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

I just wish the game was in montreal rather than in a building full of business suits.

HALAK....HALAK.....KOIVU.....KOIVU

great game last night. Offense was making me nervous but Toivenen played a great game and made some spectacular saves. Halak also had a great game. Need to put the hex on Toronto though.......GO HABS GO

Darn. I can't watch the game on Thursday.

What a tragedy.

I'll have to listen to it on XM while I'm on my way to MONTREAL! :D

I'm wicked excited. I can't believe it. I found out like a half hour ago and I'm leaving tomorrow morning. That's crazy! I'll be on the road for the game Thursday, and I'll be in Montreal for the Saturday game. Meaning I'll be watching that game on RDS =] I'll be cheering for my Habs. Drive for 25!!! You can do it boys!!

Kind of disappointed about tonight's loss, but oh well.

On a positive note, I'm really excited about Saturday's game. It's the closest we're going to come to a Montreal/Toronto Game 7 game in a long time.

Kind of disappointed about tonight's loss, but oh well.

On a positive note, I'm really excited about Saturday's game. It's the closest we're going to come to a Montreal/Toronto Game 7 game in a long time.

I was too....not much fire in their game from what I saw anyway. Saturday night is going to be crazy!!!!!

I tried to get a table at La Cage Aux Sport in Montreal for the Leafs game... which is IMPOSSIBLE (especially when you've got 19 other people with you) but I ended up going to a party for the game anyways.. noooooothing like being surrounded by Habs fans :D

I was very disappointed they lost. Very. =[

I am glad Toronto didn't make it in either though, thaaank you!!

Yeah, that was a tough one. I thoughtfor sure they would get in but 23-9 shot difference in that 1st period was pretty bad. Though Huet played well, though he did let in one soft one ( It's been awhile for him, so no biggie)....yeah, thanks to the Islanders. I was glad to see Souray wants to stay, we'll see what happens next year. Heres hoping Gainey makes some good changes.