The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

What the hell happened to the habs?

I don't like putting the blame on fatigue.....Montreal doesn't play any more games then any other team in the league....It looks like certain players have lost morale and that has snowballed onto other players. Same thing happened last year around this time...

There's a rumour of last year when Julien started to lose support from the players, he asked them for their input and suggestions and apparently Kovalev looked at him and said "You tell us you're the coach".

I'm not putting the cause of it on being tired......I said they look tired , as to why thats another story, who knows. There can be all sorts of thing going on there.

1....never take a goalie from Phillie

2. Pitkanen is ok and cheaper then Samsonov.

but 3. Montreal's biggest problem is Kovalev has been complaining that he has no one to work with....that trade doesn't help Kovalev at all....Unless he intends to put Higgins as second line centre

I read it somewhere.

I'm not fond of it either

AK27 needs a buddy... or he needs to stop complaining, either one I'm fine with.

Maybe the Russian Rifle should stop screwing with the puck and shoot.. he seems to have issues with that.

Don't get me wrong, I like that guy, but sometimes me and him have some problems haha

I am hearing things.. about.. Rivet, Aebischer, and Samsonov going to Philly for Esche and Pitkanen.

But I said I was hearing things so you're allowed to think I am psycho :D

if i ever saw this trade on my tv screen i would try and adjust the tv... what is montreal is exactly trying to get?

To be honest, Kovalev's best years were back in Pittsburgh. If he's waiting for anther Jagr or Lemieux (I'm not sure which he played with) I hope he's not holding his breathe.

I am hearing things.. about.. Rivet, Aebischer, and Samsonov going to Philly for Esche and Pitkanen.

I heard this today too on XM. Mostly they were talking about dumping Sampsonov but Rivet was also thrown into the equation.

I heard this today too on XM. Mostly they were talking about dumping Sampsonov but Rivet was also thrown into the equation.

Ok, this is getting a little messed up now. The habs can't seem to able to get any pucks in the net, one or two is not gonna cut it. Too many shots being allowed on the goalies. They are managing to keep the goals down but the keepers are getting beaten down. Some thing must be done, the chances of missing the playoffs are getting more and more serious

I don't get it. The habs are great on paper, two good goalies, two great offensive defensemen, great leader koivu, brilliant offensive talent kovalev, lots of good two-way forwards. I guess they could use another offensive threat (really thought it would be samsonov) but they should be good. That is a tough division though.

I don't get it. The habs are great on paper, two good goalies, two great offensive defensemen, great leader koivu, brilliant offensive talent kovalev, lots of good two-way forwards. I guess they could use another offensive threat (really thought it would be samsonov) but they should be good. That is a tough division though.

That's our problem.

They don't score.

We need someone to score, because clearly the guys we thought could do it can't. Where'd Higgins go? He was so hot the beginning of the season and he's barely gotten any points since he came back from his ankle injury. Saku has put up points in a few games now, I think Kovalev has one goal in his last 8 or 9 games. Ryder? Where's he been?

Plekanec can't do all the work.

Where'd our PK go? Our power play? The guys don't have heart anymore. They're not trying. I have to say, some of them don't even deserve to wear the bleu blanc rouge.

Catherine= fed up with the lousy play.