The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

What the hell happened to the habs?

I'm tellin' ya, FW, cheer for Glen Wesley. Give the last remaining Whaler still with the franchise all your support. You don't even have to root for the rest of the team, just as long as you hope that Glen gets to lift the Cup again.

that's actually pretty funny

I hope....

but defeating Columbus is hardly a marker for determining playoff status.

However Ryder's goal was very nice....highlight real for sure.

Sometimes all it takes is an easy opponent to build your confidence for a big one.

but defeating Columbus is hardly a marker for determining playoff status.

Maybe not, but it could be a little confindence builder for the team. I mean, how many games had they lost in a row, including last night?

Well....a win finally, another 5 minutes in that game and it would have overtime. I missed the 1st and the 2nd. So, if someone wants to fill me in more on Halaks play besides what I saw in the 3rd, that would be good. At least it was win and I won't say because it was Columbus because any team is great on a given night.

I'm tellin' ya, FW, cheer for Glen Wesley. Give the last remaining Whaler still with the franchise all your support. You don't even have to root for the rest of the team, just as long as you hope that Glen gets to lift the Cup again.

Sorry Gip, Wesley had his turn with the cup and you know why I'll never cheer for this team but in case you forgot......lol

I know I can look this up but who do the habs have next and would you start Halak? I know 3-0 when I got home, I figured they got this one...almost lost it, good to see Koivu score again

Halak played a wicked awesome game. I thought he was absolutely fantastic.

I barely watched the 3rd because my parents decided to annoy me for most of it (and talked about plans for our trip to Montreal!!:D)

But it's a start. I've been saying it for two weeks now.. and finally they win. Watch out.. We might have a 10 game winning streak coming at us 8) bwhaha.

Hey do you guys mind if the Canes take the Bell(e?) center as the home arena for the duration of the season, Seeing how we dominate there.

Yes, we would and lets see you won one game by a goal and the other by 2. I wouldn't really call that dominating...but nice try anyway

Hey do you guys mind if the Canes take the Bell(e?) center as the home arena for the duration of the season, Seeing how we dominate there.

Yes, we would and lets see you won one game by a goal and the other by 2. I wouldn't really call that dominating...but nice try anyway

We haven't lost a game in Montreal since 2004. I'd say that's dominating.

We haven't lost a game in Montreal since 2004. I'd say that's dominating.

still NO............Hey gip...remember how long the whale went before even beating the habs and especially in Montreal...those below .500,lousy,crappy, WONDERFUL Whalers

Go ruin another thread, will you?

We're not laughing at your team, so stop laughing at ours.

This thread is only for intellgent people anyways (aka Habs fans!)

wanna throw numbers around , ok then here.........

mon.gifthstanleycup.jpg.............24

thcarolina200.gifthstanleycup.jpg................1

Now go back to one of your own great threads like which cane is the cutest and which one will I marry thread.....lol