The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

What the hell happened to the habs?

I loved the Pittsburgh announcer's call when Montreal scored their 3rd goal on the PP when he said it was "surgical." It was but not quite as impressive as Crosby's 1-on-4 goal. That was amazing.

I try not to blame goalies too much but I just got down watching the highlights and Abby looked bad. I can actually blame him for 3 goals. I f Huet was in net it would have been a win. Oh well, it is what it is.....next year?

I loved the Pittsburgh announcer's call when Montreal scored their 3rd goal on the PP when he said it was "surgical." It was but not quite as impressive as Crosby's 1-on-4 goal. That was amazing.

Crosby went straight for Souray on that break, probably because it's common knowledge across the league that Souray is like a pylon skating backwards. It wasn't as amazing as the announcer made it sound. Spezza's move on Souray back in September was much more amazing.

I'm not saying Crosby's goal wasn't impressive but I specifically heard the commentator say.....

"That has got to be the best goal I've ever seen in this arena."

Either that guy is new to the penguins organization or what he said was over-exaggerated.

I'm not saying Crosby's goal wasn't impressive but I specifically heard the commentator say.....

Either that guy is new to the penguins organization or what he said was over-exaggerated.

I was thinking about that after he said it..

How can he say such a thing when Lemieux used to play in that builiding?

That's just nonsense.

I was thinking about that after he said it..

How can he say such a thing when Lemieux used to play in that builiding?

That's just nonsense.

....But then I realised it was Pittsburgh.

The organisation will say ANYTHING to get fans to come out.

While me and my dad were watching the game, he realized that this was the game we were supposed to drive to, to go see the Habs.

I have been sooo busy this week, I completely forgot.

I asked my dad if we would have REALLY done it, and he said if I had reminded him, we would have gone. =[ Pointless to say, I was very upset.

I have to go to a game at Mellon Arena before they don't use it anymore.

They're really giving it to Tucker tonight, especially Boullion....and Tucker is staying pretty calm about it too.

Either the guy has finally learned to control his temper or he's just scared of Boullion now?

Great win by the habs.....Halak was sharp, it was good to see some goaltending again

He did look good although he wasn't quite sure he stopped that last shoot-out attempt. :wink:

I did hear them say during the second intermission that Huet could be back as early as next week. That sounds aggressive but apparently the injury wasn't as bas as originally thought.

Great win by the habs.....Halak was sharp, it was good to see some goaltending again

He did look good although he wasn't quite sure he stopped that last shoot-out attempt. :wink:

I did hear them say during the second intermission that Huet could be back as early as next week. That sounds aggressive but apparently the injury wasn't as bas as originally thought.

If Halak continues to play like he can start in the NHL, Montreal won't have to activate Huet immediately....But you're right the injury does seem a bit rushed.

Awesome game yesterday even though I only caught the 1st period and shootout. Nothing better than seeing Tucker bloddy'd up.

Toronto got extemely lucky on their PP goal because Souray got a penalty for sneezing or coughing that call was so weak. Halak player amazing too.

The refs did miss an obvious high stick to Tucker's face though. That 4 minute double minor could have easily put the leafs ahead by a goal.

However the tieing goal in the third was scored with too many men on the ice. So bad calls go either way.

I wanted to add my congratulations to the Hablings on this board. I was pulling for you (for obvious reasons) and man, did your boys come through in spades! I know this has not been the easiest season for you guys this year either, and the loss of Huet was a heartbreak. May he come back NOW, or at least ASAP.

Anyway, wonderful win,and I hope you are enjoying the heck out of it!

So I got home from ice skating at 10:30 Sat. night..

..and I almost cried because I missed this game.

BOUILLON FOUGHT TUCKER?!?!

HOW CAN I MISS THAT?!!

That's crazy. CRAZY! I was so happy they won =] Those are my Habs. I haven't had a chance to look at highlights yet, but I will when I get the chance. I'm so happy for my boys! A win in regulation would have been nice though, but any win over the Leafs will do, really )

I wanted to add my congratulations to the Hablings on this board. I was pulling for you (for obvious reasons) and man, did your boys come through in spades! I know this has not been the easiest season for you guys this year either, and the loss of Huet was a heartbreak. May he come back NOW, or at least ASAP.

Anyway, wonderful win,and I hope you are enjoying the heck out of it!

"Hablings"................lol

Leaf fans won't admit it, but I honestly think Tucker if afraid of Boullion now....

Tucker never backs down to a fight, but he always seems to shy away from Boullion.