The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SkinnerChickenDinner

video

HAHAHA, oh man...they really should have let Scott take Clark down to the ice before breaking it up! LOL I think this was the one point last night where the sound was defening...we love our hockey fights, no? :lol:

I love Scotty's fights. He is the best when it comes to this stuff. Not only can the boy play, but he can throw down. Usually your bashers can only bash, but Scotty is the whole package.

I'm not sure how wise it would be to sign him for at least 3 years given his age and the fact that he's had some serious injuries in the past few years. I'd definetely like to see him back, though. Just with the cap and all it'd be safer to keep the contract shorter.

FYI, Clark was keeping his face away from Walker as much as possible due to a palatte injury he sustained not too long ago. With that said, Walker owns!

Well, if you fight Scott, you might as well come in with a palate injury.. because you're certainly going to leave with one.

ehh I dont think Scott Walker beat anything but air not many shots connected and every shot Walker got on him Clark got one to so it was really 50-50. Clark was in a good defending position the whole time, Walkers short arms barely were able to reach around Clarks arm to reach his head.

Walker beat the living dog**** outta Witt though.

FYI, Clark was keeping his face away from Walker as much as possible due to a palatte injury he sustained not too long ago. With that said, Walker owns!

Well, if you fight Scott, you might as well come in with a palate injury.. because you're certainly going to leave with one.

cough*bredanWitt*cough