The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
RonnieFranchise

Send Grahame To The East Coast League

know alot of Caniacs won't like my comments but someone has to say something.

I don't think it's just the Caniacs. Most people tend to avoid stupid comments if they can.

i dont understand why everytime we lose and grahame is in the net everyone freaks out on him and is ready to get rid of him, but when cam is in, its all the D's fault :roll:

i dont understand why everytime we lose and grahame is in the net everyone freaks out on him and is ready to get rid of him, but when cam is in, its all the D's fault :roll:

Word.

]honestly i agree

he wins one for us then sucks it up

Now, I love Cam, and I'm not some Crackers fangirl. But let's see ...

Friday -- win, 6-2

Saturday -- loss, 7-3 (to the same freakin' team as the night before!)

Tuesday (I believe Cam was in goal, right?) -- loss, 4-1

If you wanna play it like that, Cam doesn't look so hot, either.

If we send him to the ECHL (which I'm pretty sure we aren't even allowed to do without him first clearing waivers) will you promise to stop posting here? I mean that might make it worth it.

BTW: I would like to know how many goalies could win a game when the team scores zero goals.

Actually you're right this is Grahame's fault he should have scored a goal for us. :roll:

THANK YOU!

Gosh! I couldnt agree more!

Amen!

yeah seriously.

grahame's a pretty good keeper, buteven if we had the best guy in the league, it wouldn't help if the whole rest of the team doesn't show up.

winning and losing is a TEAM EFFORT...or lack thereof.

Sure, I don't like that four goals got in (and I didn't see or listen to the game, so I have no idea if they were flukes, good ones or what), but I REALLY hate that it's a big, fat goose-egg on the other side of that score. :evil: Even if only one puck got past Crackers, it still trumps zero.

In the last three games, we've scored four goals and I believe we're now scoreless for five periods, right?

I just hate it when ONE guy gets thrown under the bus. From what I've read, JG got enough of that from that crazy Torts in Tampa. I wish the whole team would show up just once for a Lightning game so that JG could skate away with the win. Losing in front of his old lunatic coach can't help.

A) This should've been included in the gameday thread

B) Take off the blinders & realize that you know, it's not always a goalies' fault when a team loses. :wink: Must be nice to be able to throw that one guy under the bus & use him as a scapegoat, huh?