The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Got a little chippy towards the end, just as a Philadelphia sportswriter predicted it would. There were some NICE open ice and board hits in the last 3 minutes.

It Ottawa plays like that throughout this series they will CERTAINLY win. I also think the Pens lacking playoff experience will hurt them too.

:)

If Ottawa plays like that throughout every series, no doubt they'll be playing the Sharks in the SCF's.

Wonder how "the kids" will respond tomorrow. Therien has a done a great job all season with that team and I'm sure Recchi and Roberts are taking control of the room right now. I still think Ottawa will take the series but I think we'll see a much better game tomorrow.

It Ottawa plays like that throughout this series they will CERTAINLY win. I also think the Pens lacking playoff experience will hurt them too.

:)

If Ottawa plays like that throughout every series, no doubt they'll be playing the Sharks in the SCF's.

Wonder how "the kids" will respond tomorrow. Therien has a done a great job all season with that team and I'm sure Recchi and Roberts are taking control of the room right now. I still think Ottawa will take the series but I think we'll see a much better game tomorrow.

Ottawa will take this series. Ottawa has too many guys with playoff experience. Pittsburgh is so young and the majority of that team has never played in the playoffs. Recchi and Roberts are great mentors, but they can't steer these young guys all on their own. I think Pittsburgh will put up a fight, but I do believe they'll be home after this round. It'll be a great learning experience for that young team.

What the hell is McGoo doing there?! Wasn't there something that said he would not be reffing in the postseason? :huh:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I am not sure....

The Penguins look good so far out there. Fleury looks much better than game 1. They need to stop taking penalties though :mellow:

Hope Schubert's okay... that collision looked like it hurt... :o

In other news, there's nothing better than watching playoff hockey while eating Chinese noodles and Cheez-its. :D

hahahah

There is someone baking cookies on my hall...I am about to go steal some from whoever it is!

What is up with the "respectful booing"?

Ugh... all I hear is "Pass by Crosby, shot by Crosby, Crosby skates back, Crosby gets on the bench, Crosby gets off the bench, great save by Crosby!" etc, etc, etc. <_<

Y'know, there's a couple of real talented Senators, as well as a few more Uber-Penguins... :rolleyes: