The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Obi-Wan

With the number one pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Carolina Hurricanes select

We have a trade:

The Carolina Hurricanes have TRADED the number one pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft to the Colorado Avalanche for a Ziploc bag of snow, a John Elway throwback jersey, and Ken Klee.

looking at the play of Jordan, yes. I think he will end up being the better player. He seems more relaxed and more confident on the ice and ofcourse he has Crosby and Malkin for teammates

I understand that there is a good defenseman up at U of Michigan, what's his name .... Johnson? I belive his first name is Jack. Hmmmm, seems familiar for some reason.

:D

I understand that there is a good defenseman up at U of Michigan, what's his name .... Johnson? I belive his first name is Jack. Hmmmm, seems familiar for some reason.

Probably familiar too the the LA Kings since they hold his rights. :wink:

Man I wish we coulda drafted that guy...

Yea and we don't get much in return from that trade for one of THE BEST hockey prospects.

Yea and we don't get much in return from that trade for one of THE BEST hockey prospects.

Beats getting nothing when he walks back into the draft.